“Steakhouse is just a front. Run far!”
Review of Eddy's Steakhouse - CLOSED

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 June 2012 via mobile

Dirty silverware and atmosphere including very moldy worn ceiling tiles. The lights are dim as a cover up. The most expensive, worst meal of my life.

Reviewed 4 June 2012

Lots of pre steak items -- best is the cabbage rolls.

Reviewed 23 February 2012

I grew up in Bartlesville, Oklahoma. I had the pleasure of eating at Eddy's steakhouse a few times before I moved to Phoenix in 1988. The first time I ate there was around 1985. I had a rib eye steak and all the fixings. I was accompanied by an attractive blonde and wanted to impress her. After we had consumed enough food to constitute a meal, including humus, relish tray, cabbage roll and iced tea, I ordered a steak and baked potato for each of us, then told the waiter that we would also like to have the Lebanese hors deurves listed. His reply was "you just had them". A memorable moment from my dating life. I said it was the best steak I had ever eaten at that time. Now, over 35 years later, I have had the pleasure of dining at Eddy's whenever I visit Oklahoma. I have eaten steaks all over the U.S. and I have the same comment. The best steaks I have ever eaten were at Eddy's. No competition, not Ruth's Chris, not Riatta Pass, not the Stockyards, not Monti's, not any of the other 20 famous steak houses I could name. I eagerly anticipate the next time I eat at Eddy's. T bone or rib eye, it is unbeatable for flavor. Whoever commented on the lack of flavor in one of these postings was obviously drunk. If you will excuse me, I have to go lie down now and be sad because I live in the desert where people don't even know what a real steak is. Steve Butler Tempe, Arizona

1  Thank Steve B
Reviewed 18 January 2012

What looks like an old school that was turned into a restaurant. You can find it by the huge neon sign out front. When you sit down the menu is all inclusive. Something that most people have never seen. Meal starts with Hummas, Tabouli, Celery, and Carrots. Then a couple minutes later they bring a great steamed cabbage roll over, very tasty. Only at this point do they offer a menu. Having the ribeye club, its huge and truly more of a NY strip then a ribeye. Steak was cooked well, but lacked overall flavor.
Overall its not a bad little place, service was good. Its worth a look if your going to be in the Tulsa area. At first glance you want to walk out, but give it a try it might suprise you in a positive way.

Reviewed 7 November 2011

blue is an idiot. they complain about the same things they say are good.
the orderves are the best in town. You can't find a better cut of meat anywhere in town. The price is very reasonable. Everything is homemade by the family. You will not find better coustomer service than here. In

thirty-five years I have only had to send one steak back.It was a little overcooked. We eat here alot,and that was between our family and friends.That is alot of steak.I have never been to any restraunt with that good of service and quality of food.

2  Thank Anita H