“Delicious steaks!”

Dining options: Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious steaks!”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

I have been going to Eddy's for several years and have never eaten a bad steak there yet. If you are looking for a fancy place, then Eddy's is not for you...but if you're more concerned with delicious food, then Eddy's is the place. For the money, there is no better steak in Tulsa. The size of the steaks is shocking! Enough for two or for two big size meals...plus all the middle eastern appetizers; cabbage rolls, tabouli, salad, rolls. The cabbage rolls are a bit bland for me, but with some addition of salt, they were yummy. The price can't be beat. I am always comfortable there eating and the wait staff are very friendly. It's like the last of a dying breed of steak houses. You can go to chain steak houses that are all fluffy and pretty and pay more for a much smaller steak, which is tough and bland, or you can go to Eddy's where there is no fluff...just amazing steak dinner that you can't eat all of. Most tender steaks I've eaten around here.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank itstabu

“Great food, very poor service.”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

After reading all the reviews of this restaraunt, I figured I had to try Eddy's. They light the dining room with only a few lightbulbs. It was very dark. Not romantically dark, just dark. The service was horrible (I'm guessing it had something to do with the fact that we weren't friends with our waiter George, since he seemed to be great with people he obviously knew). However, when the steaks arrived, we almost forgot about the service. DO NOT EAT HERE IF YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THE BIGGEST STEAKS YOU'VE EVER SEEN! Both my 36 oz T-bone and my wife's 24 oz Ribeye were excellent. In our opinion, you'll never find steaks of this quality and size for prices like this anywhere. So, go, enjoy the food, but overlook the terrible service, and leave absolutely stuffed!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank PhilB78
Fort Gibson, Oklahoma
“One of Jack's Favs”
Reviewed 17 March 2013

This place gets my top 5 favorite places to eat! So I recommend.
Price - great. Portions - great. Service - great. And the fact that it's basically the same place it was 20 years ago, love it.
So, yeah, that's the first thing would notice, it's a little dark, a little dingy, the ceilings are low and the art work is 60's 70's. I mean even the table settings are that old. But, hey, it's authentic to who they are and that's very important to me. You can read the other reviews, the spread they deliver is awesome and I have to agree the steak, is a little bland. They say it right up front, they do not do any seasoning. But it's a large delicious piece of meat that ours didn't have any tough spots in it. It was just a really good piece of steak. We took our leftovers home and had steak dinner the next night! Oh, yeah, the waiter, he is awesome and mixes a mean drink!
Love it! Try it!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank JackFromTheRanch
“Great steaks”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

If you are looking for fancy decor, this is not the place for you. If you are looking for a great steak, this is the place for you. If you go away hungry, it is your own fault. Not only are the steaks good, get lots of extras also...hummus, tabouli, cabbage rolls. Has a large following of regular customers for a reason.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Amy M
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Good steak, good prices”
Reviewed 10 November 2012

This isn't your ritzy, glamorous steak house. It's dark and the tables are very close together. But the food and service is worth every bit of it. Tabouli, hummus and veggies, cabbage roll, salad, baked potato and steak. You can even call in to go orders. Got to love, though tough on my diet!

Visited September 2012