“Great Food and Service”

Charleston's
Ranked #5 of 1,310 Restaurants in Tulsa
Price range: US$0 - US$13
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Kids, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Norman, Oklahoma
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Went her for lunch with some business associates. We were seated quickly, waited on promptly, and the food was served in short order. The food was displayed nicely and the quality was excellent! The waiter was very knowledgeable and offered many suggestions.

I would definitely try this place again for supper.

• Visited June 2014

“Awesome steak!”
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

I have to say their hickory grilled strip steak was delicious. Servings were large, especially their salads. This is the first time my wife and myself ate here and we would definitely eat here again.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Perfect Pizza for a perfect price.”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We just started going to Charleston's because we had assumed it was more
of a "family restaurant" which meant probably a rather middle of the road menu...not so!!! It is a great place to pop into the bar, order their appetizer size pizza (thin crust) or chicken piccata (I sometimes ask to substitute shrimp for chicken) or hubby has their steak....quick service, food quality is great!!!

• Visited June 2014
“Nice place to eat”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

My husband and I enjoy eating at Charleston's. I eat gluten free and this restaurant has a menu to accommodate my needs. Good food and friendly service!

• Visited May 2014
“An all time favorite!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Food is delicious, service is always excellent. Best Chicken Piccata anywhere, and the Champagne Chicken Salad is my go-to favorite!

• Visited March 2014

Been to Charleston's? Share your experiences!