“Great American Food”

Ranked #7 of 1,406 Restaurants in Tulsa
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Charleston's is a casual, upbeat restaurant with a modestly priced menu featuring traditional American classics prepared from scratch daily. The atmosphere is warm, cozy, and inviting, utilizing dark woods and gas lighting to create a handsome, casual and comfortable décor. Charleston's focuses on providing it's guests with excellent price value and selecting the highest quality ingredients. Whether you are new to Charleston's or a long-standing guest, we look forward to seeing you soon!
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

This is always a crowd favorite as plenty of choices and everything is well done. Soups, Salads are good enough for a meal on their own, always fresh and tasty. I have about three favorite salads and four favorite soups so I could eat here everyday of the week and not get to the rest of the menu. That would be a mistake, however, as both burgers and sandwiches are a meal and usually enough to carry home for another lunch. Amongst the entrees meat fish and chicken all offer satisfying choices, so you can choose whatever you’re hungry for and be happy.

1  Thank motorhead01

Reviewed 15 October 2017

This is an excellent restaurant. Reasonably priced. A wide variety of food, something for everyone. The homemade fresh croissants are absolutely delicious. I ate prime rib that was cooked to perfection and did not break my wallet. The service was outstanding. I wish I had one of these in Denver. I would be a regular customer.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Wonderful food with a variety of choices. I travel a lot and going here alone is an enjoyable dining experience. Excellent service. Something to look forward to at the end of the day. Is usually very busy so go when you do not mind the noise. It can be loud. Just order a drink, relax and enjoy your meal!

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Visited on Wednesday night and was surprised by how busy the place was. No parking around restaurant, found a spot on adjacent lot. Inside several large groups waiting but for two of us they quickly found a small table. The service was good fast and very attentive. The steak and baked potato exceeded my expectations. Will visit again when in town...

Reviewed 4 October 2017

First time visiting this Tulsa location but frequently have eaten at the Norman and OKC locations. I had the filet that seemed a lot larger than 6 ounces. It was seasoned and cooked to perfection. Two of our party ordered the pork chops and they were very happy with their choices. Two others ordered the Sea Bass but didn't care for it. I had Brussel sprouts and the carrots which were two great choices. My meal was 5 star but the fish wasn't great. We all shared a slab of Key Lime pie which is always excellent.

Been to Charleston's Restaurant? Share your experiences!