“Like it!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

This place has some really good food. Friendly helpful staff. The chicken tikki marsala was excellent and the lamb was spot on even though I couldn't tell you the exact dish but feel there's really not a bad choice here. The naan that was covered in cheese and garlic was perfect. Had the rice pudding dessert that was great. Will eat here again soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Looking for a good Indian restaurant in Tulsa and I think I found it.

Staff really friendly and helpful. They will make sure your food is seasoned to your taste. We ordered our meal at medium and they served it Tulsa medium. They were more than willing to spice it up for us.

Everything on the menu is cooked free to serve.

Chicken and lamb dishes were what we tried. We will definitely be back.

Friendly folks aiming to please.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Our friends from India were visiting in town and we wanted to have them choose what they wanted for lunch. We were surprised to hear they wanted "something familiar to home." We heard some good things about this place.

I am not one for spicy food but my husband is so we tend to stay away from places with a lot of spice. So as we entered the aroma was wonderful and was surprised at the number of people who were there (as well as the ones coming in later).

Lunch is buffet style which pleased me as that way I could choose a small amount to taste and go back for more if I liked it. I was pleasantly surprised at the flavorful dishes with not as much spice as I had anticipated. Our friends suggested we have a mango drink. ABSOLUTLEY have that! AND THEIR DESSERTS: rice pudding and mango "pudding." YUM YUM!

From thr website it says they switch the menu around so if you go in another time it won't be the same.

They are apparently sprucing things up. There was paint droppings and dirt on the carpets. A man was on a ladder in the adjacent room doing something with a paint brush. The room we were in looked freshly painted and no border paper (which was partially torn) as in the other room. So first impressions of that wasn't great nor the restroom. But overall I would recommend it.

I will have to increase my horizons a little more and try other foods from different countries more.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

My family and I have been coming to this restaurant for twenty years. Its good food is famous and it has a loyal clientele.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

wife and I love Indian flavors and find Indian food when we can. Most places including this one have great food and it is nice for a change from USA typical stuff. The service though and this place is no exception is weird - must be a culture thing! example: A younger guy brought me the preliminary sauces and tortilla things, after the much older waiter took my drink order. a little later the younger guy asked if I was done with the red sauce and cleaned that stuff up. then the older guy came by and noticed I had no red sauce and berated the poor guy who took it away! he hustled and had more sauce for me, which I ate no more of at all. Love the food, just be ready for strange service quirks!

Been to India Palace? Share your experiences!