“Disgusting”

Ranked #296 of 1,307 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Mexican
“Disgusting”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Food from previous customer on plate. Dishes not clean. Had to get our own drink refills. Service terrible. Lot of in bussed tables. Eat at Taco Bell it is a lot better restraunt. Avoid at all cost!!!!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Ed S

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Service fair Food ok.”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Went in mid afternoon on a Saturday. Not many ppl in restaurant. Service seemed a little slow with waitress. Not sure if they were under staff and never seen a manager. Chair had big rip in it made seating uncomfortable. Food was ok! Had a taco salad and lettuce was wilted. Check out was really slow had to grab our own take out boxes. Needs a revamp.

2 Thank yogibear2011
Dallas
“Go early”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Food is very good. Go early on weekends otherwise you will wait for your orders. Kitchen was a little understaffed in re the crowd.

Visited April 2014
San Marcos, TX
“Good but not great”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

OK, they've got the atmosphere down. But their food need a little work. I admit I have some preconceived notions, coming as I do, from south Texas where the Mexican restaurants sometimes outnumber the McDonald's. This was my second choice, too, since the place I wanted to try was closed that day. I had a burrito, and my companion's entree look a little tastier. Still, I'd give them a second chance.

• Visited May 2013
Owasso, OK
“My favorite enchiladas!!!”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

I absolutely love Chimi's! Used to eat there all the time when they had a location in Owasso, but now Chimi's on Cherry St. is our new stop. I love their cheese enchilada with papitas. Had other great dishes on the menu, but still go to my favorite most of the time. Will be back very soon!!!!

• Visited May 2013