“Great Breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast
Richmond, Texas
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

We ate at the New Atlas Grill while staying at the Courtyard Hotel in the Atlas Life Building. The staff was very friendly and energetic. I couldn't find exactly what I wanted on the menu (scrambled eggs with spinach and tomato), but they were able to pull it together for me and it was perfect. My husband had pancakes, hashbrown and bacon. The hashbrowns were some of the best I've ever had. Fried onions, potatos and jalapenos. YUM!

Visited September 2013

“Great Food!”
Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

Tastiest veggie burger of all time! It has a spicy mayo and just enough crunch. Although I'm mostly carnivorous I love a good veggie burger. I'm always in search of that one really great one. This is it! It's full of flavor and will not disappoint!

• Visited May 2013
Norman, Oklahoma
“Surprising find with great burgers!”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

While staying at the Courtyard, we tried the Old Atlas Grill and were pleasantly surprised at our good fortune. Great hamburgers and the best sweet-potato fries we've ever had. Good service and quick. We tried to go back the next morning for breakfast, but we were up too early. Too bad. We'll have to try it on another trip. Definitely worth it!

• Visited July 2013
Austin, Texas
“Friendliest Staff Ever”
Reviewed 17 April 2013

These are the friendliest group of people that I have ever met. The food is also pretty good. It does get busy at lunch so get there early if you can

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Charles P
Seattle, Washington
“Good breakfast at a reasonable price”
Reviewed 26 March 2013

Visited twice while staying at the Courtyard that occupies the rest of the building. It's an old-school place with a waitress named Emily who knows most of her regulars by name and takes good care of everyone.

The food is basic breakfast fare but done well, and priced more reasonably than the hotel's venue. The food was better, too, as was the service, so walk down one flight of stairs if you're staying at the hotel.

If not, you've going to have to work harder to find it. It's tucked in the back of the ground-floor lobby of the Atlas Life Building, but worth the effot.

Visited March 2013