“worth finding” 4 of 5 bubbles

New Atlas Grill
Ranked #73 of 1,301 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Richmond, Virginia
“worth finding”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

We enjoyed this little restaurant for breakfast during our stay in Tulsa. Good service, good food and friendly staff.

Visited November 2013

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Step back into the 1920s, and have a great lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

This little restaurant's seating overflows into the corridor at the back of the Atlas Life building on Boston Avenue in downtown Tulsa.

Healthy eating options are available at the Atlas Grill, but on my most recent visit, I chose the Atlas burger, which comes with a selection of toppings and sides. I asked for seasonings to be left off my burger, for fear of a visit from the Sodium Police, and I am sure my wishes were granted.

Nevertheless, the burger seemed salty.

I also had a glass of delicious lemonade with my burger.

My companion had a "high-protein" plate, with which she seemed pleased.

The staff is very friendly. and the ambience is intriguing; check their web site for photos.

I hope to return soon.

• Visited October 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great food, amazing service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

This was some of the friendliest service I've ever received. We had two waitresses rotating and both of them could not have been sweeter. A friend got an omelette and loved it, I had a bagel with VERY fresh fruit, another got the oatmeal, and one got an egg sandwich. We all enjoyed our food and the wonderful service. Would definitely return here. Also family friendly.

• Visited September 2013
Richmond, Texas
“Great Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

We ate at the New Atlas Grill while staying at the Courtyard Hotel in the Atlas Life Building. The staff was very friendly and energetic. I couldn't find exactly what I wanted on the menu (scrambled eggs with spinach and tomato), but they were able to pull it together for me and it was perfect. My husband had pancakes, hashbrown and bacon. The hashbrowns were some of the best I've ever had. Fried onions, potatos and jalapenos. YUM!

Visited September 2013
“Great Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

Tastiest veggie burger of all time! It has a spicy mayo and just enough crunch. Although I'm mostly carnivorous I love a good veggie burger. I'm always in search of that one really great one. This is it! It's full of flavor and will not disappoint!

• Visited May 2013