“Too expensive for the quality”
Review of Tucci's

Tucci's
Ranked #248 of 1,324 Restaurants in Tulsa
Price range: US$20 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Too expensive for the quality”
Reviewed 20 March 2013

Everything here is on the more expensive side, and I just wasn't impressed with my large amount of pasta and small chicken breast

1 Thank Ashley C

Vera, Oklahoma
“Great little Italian spot.”
Reviewed 6 March 2013 via mobile

They have a wonderful house salad that I could eat just by itself and be happy. The entrees are always good and are big enougj to split. I've always been pleased with my experience. They also have a great patio so enjoy it when its cool out!

Fort Pierce, Florida
“Limited menu but good food in a nice atmosphere”
Reviewed 3 January 2013

Individually owned and dark inside with nice privacy and intimate booths. Inexpensive lunch specials prepared daily and pizza and sandwiches. More extensive pasta etc. menu in the evenings. Good house chianti. This is good but not great food but reasonably priced and individually prepared. Good for a date on a budget.

Visited October 2012
Ulsan, South Korea
“My favorite restaurant in Tulsa!”
Reviewed 31 December 2012

I just returned to Tulsa after being away for almost five years and recently visited Tucci's. I used to visit Tucci's at least twice a year with my husband when we lived here years ago, and it was our favorite restaurant then. I can confidently say that it is just as great as it was back then!

We went to Tucci's two weeks ago for a night out to celebrate our return to Tulsa. We called ahead to see if they'd changed their reservation policy (no reservations are accepted), and we were told if we came between 6-7, it would be less crowded. We arrived at around 6:30 and had to wait about 20 minutes for a table. It actually got less crowded after 7, but that could have been because it was rainy.

After being seated, we were given menus and told our server would be with us soon. It actually took about 20 minutes for us to have our order taken, but we didn't mind. It was a relaxing evening out for us, and we were not in a hurry. The server (who we're guessing was new) seemed a bit overwhelmed with orders and using the computer, so we're assuming that was the delay that night.

We really enjoyed the wine and food. We ordered the limonata salad and the small pizza margherita (on the appetizer menu) for appetizers. They were both delicious. We then ordered the Chicken Scallopini for our main dish. It's our favorite Italian meal, so we both ordered it. We found it a bit salty and overly seasoned. With the natural flavors of capers, lemon, and artichokes, this meal doesn't need much for seasonings. We will probably not order this meal again, but we have had the Lasagna, Chicken Parmigiano, and Fettuccine Alfredo and enjoy all of them very much.

The atmosphere in this restaurant is very calm and serene. The lighting and music are perfect. Some of the tables are quite close together (it's a very small restaurant), so if you're afraid to sit close to other diners, you may have to wait longer for one of the larger booths. Also, if you have young children, this is probably not the place to bring them. The restaurant is aimed toward couples or good friends looking for a nice, quiet night out.

I definitely recommend Tucci's to anyone looking for a great place to have dinner!

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank jjwapinger
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“2nd and 3rd Visit, mistake!”
Reviewed 15 December 2012

I'm not sure why this place went downhill so fast. Maybe we got lucky the first time? Maybe being next to Tulsa's new Mexican hotspot (leaving out the name bc I don't love it!) has hurt them? Regardless, service was BAD in a dirty restaurant that delivered lukewarm icky food we were afraid to send back because of obvious reasons, and instead decided to pay for food we didn't eat, and never go back. You decide...

• Visited October 2012

Been to Tucci's? Share your experiences!