“Good place for a quick burger”
Review of Whataburger

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Whataburger
Ranked #349 of 1,349 Restaurants in Tulsa
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Whataburger is a good place to grab a quick burger. Lots of choices, including chicken sandwiches. Their salad with chicken is great and comes in either grilled or fried chicken. It has lettuce mix, not just iceburg! Yum!

Reviewed 26 August 2013

This is the best fast food resturant in the united states.It is a shame there are only in the south.I hope they grow bigger and have more locations

Reviewed 14 July 2013

Establishment was very clean, efficient service. We were greeted upon entering and the food was good

Reviewed 31 March 2013

While I ordered a burger combo, my friend ordered chicken strips -- expecting gravy. Well, when her order finally came to the table, she was told there was no gravy. She said she wouldn't have ordered that if the person behind the counter had told her there was no gravy!

Reviewed 12 December 2012

After one trip of finding SEVERAL hairs in my shake and another of waiting 25 minutes in the drive thru for my hamburger (while I was the only customer there) I have written off Whataburger. More like What-a-hassle.

Been to Whataburger? Share your experiences!