“the worst service ever”
Review of Mariscos Costa Azul - CLOSED

Mariscos Costa Azul
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Ok.. so they sat us. took 15 min just to get our drink order. Was not full about 9 tables were full. We ordered... nobody came to refill chips or ask for more to drink. the fajitas came out and my wife got the beef. It was like chewing leather. the plates came out cold. The tortillas were tough and not soft.. they were dry. Then finally when we got the bill 43 dollars later the waitress asked us .. would you like another beer or drink. That is after both my wife and I went up to the service desk to ask for things. this is the worst place I could refer anyone to. If you want to have a missiruble time and upset someone. take someone you hate to this place.

1  Thank Ronnie T

Reviewed 22 July 2013

I loved the food and service! The price is very reasonable! I never got to see the mariachy band but heard they were great! I need to go back soon and eat there it's been a little while. I'll just enjoy it even more not have had it in awhile!

Reviewed 23 April 2013

Nothing fancy. But atmosphere is welcoming. "Feels" authentic. Service was good. Food was very good. I have gone a couple of times and it is one of my favorites in Tulsa.

2  Thank tkaylewis
Reviewed 12 April 2013

Good service and very good food. Not an a place to get north of the border food. If you like authentic, this is your place in Tulsa.

1  Thank JoeNewton
Reviewed 16 November 2012 via mobile

While traveling I use Tripadvisor to find places to eat. Surfing for Mexican cuisine I ran across Mariscos Costa Azul...very old decor but really good food. I had the 7 mares soup it was great, full of flavor, and very spicy. Service was good. Local Hispanics eating there for dinner which is a good sign for a "Mexican" restaurant.

2  Thank GeorgiaAtoZ