“Bad staff, slow service”
Review of Hmshost Varsity

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hmshost Varsity
Ranked #1,027 of 1,405 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I was almost late to my flight because I stopped in for a quick drink (of soda), and while I sat there waiting for my drink to be refilled, which took about 10 minutes to just get water, I overheard the staff talking in a language that I wouldn't use in my home, let alone at a restaurant. I'll never come back here again.

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

My wife and I ate at this little bar/restaurant
Before we took off for Phoenix. My wife and I had a few beers and a few cocktails. We both had burgers and fries. She had the veggie burger and I had the BBQ cheddar burger. Overall average as can be and overpriced but what do you expect for an airport restaurant.

Reviewed 3 December 2015 via mobile

Hopefully this was just a bad night because i would have rated it even lower. Service was exceptionally slow and people were having to leave to catch planes. They even had a problem with someone next to us having a chip on on it which is standard. Waitresses were putting each other down. I don't even remember what we had. I said to the people beside us it felt like we were on tv's "What would you do".

Reviewed 26 July 2015

Like every airport ,nothing special, we made a quick stop before take off ,they offer beer,cocktails and spirits but nothing special and be ready for your bill if you take a drink more than two with two Jack Daniels with coke is around 20 box