“Great Stop For Tourist Information For All Of Oklahoma”

Cherokee Nation Welcome Center Tulsa
Ranked #58 of 117 things to do in Tulsa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 2 August 2013

My wife and I stopped by to see what the Cherokee Visitor Center has to offer. This location used to be operated by the state, but changed hands sometime over the past few years. There are clean restrooms which are a plus for the road weary traveler. A variety of information is offered for attractions around the state and there are a variety of items offered by the Cherokee nation. I purchased a piece of Cherokee effigy pottery for $19.98, plus tax. There are a variety of drinks and snacks, as well.

After taking the ramp for 161st East Avenue, proceed through the stop sign to find the visitor center on the on-ramp to I-44 West. I am not sure of the hours, but I suspect they are open only during the day. If you have a question about this review, or any other places I have visited, feel free to send me a message.

8  Thank AlphaRam