I stayed in this hotel twice between July to August in 2013, while on a business trip. The hotel is well maintained with fresh and clean rooms. Couple of things which dint impress me were:
1. The options in restaurant are very limited. I stayed in this hotel for almost 15 nights and i could run through the entire menu.
2. The place doesnt have a disc wherein you can hang out after a long day at work
3. There are no snacks and munch available in the room's mini-bar. Infact there is no mini-bar!
The good things were:
1. Very warm and hospitable staff
2. Quick check-in and check-out
3. Bang in the downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt Regency Tulsa is located in the heart of Oklahoma's vibrant business, entertainment, and cultural districts with over 50 restaurants and entertainment venues within walking distance. Our downtown hotel overlooks the scenic gardens of the Williams Center Complex and is just three blocks from the historic Brady Arts District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Prestigia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Tulsa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Tulsa Hotel Tulsa
- Crowne Plaza Tulsa
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Tulsa