“Excellent Customer Service”

Ranked #11 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Plymouth, Indiana
“Excellent Customer Service”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I had never stayed at a Hyatt before. I purchased the night on Hotwire. Wow! was I surprised at the service. The front desk, maintenance staff, and courtesy driver were fabulous! I had an issue with the toilet handle and a professional maintenance person came immediately and fixed it. The room was clean and cozy. Upon leaving, I needed a ride to the airport. The gentleman was very helpful and told me a lot of valuable information about Tulsa. If I need to stay in Tulsa again, this is where I will stay.

Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
HyatttulsaGM, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Tulsa, responded to this review, 24 October 2013
Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate the kind words reagrding our staff. We take pride in delivering great customer service and we appreciate the recognition. Our airport shuttle is a an added bonus as well. We pick up at the airport upon request and leave the hotel every hour to ensure you make your flight.

Thank you again for the kind words and we hope to see you back again on your next stay in Tulsa.

jeff.keeley@hyattregencytulsa.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (136)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 22 October 2013

The Hyatt was awesome. We stayed there over a long weekend when the kids had a swim meet. The hotel rooftop pool was great for practice and the adjacent gym was great too. The room and towels were luxurious and comfy. The only negative-- the restaurant was overpriced and not very good. Also, downtown Tulsa dies at night and on the weekend = a boring city. It is like OKC before Bricktown. But, the Hyatt itself is very nice-- will stay there again.

Room Tip: get a North face room with a view
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your feedback. The indoor/outdoor rooftop pool is very unique, I am pleased to hear you and your family enjoyed it. I do apologize for the issue with the Daily Grill. Normally the receive high marks for their food, I do apologize this was not the case. Downtown Tulsa is coming around there are currently 43 restaurants/bars within walking distance of the hotel. There is also the BOK Center, Cains Ballroom and The Brady Theater. We are not on par with Bricktown yet, but we are closing the gap significantly.

We hope to see you again the next time you are in Tulsa.

Fort Smith, Arkansas
Reviewed 19 October 2013

This is a really pretty hotel. It's right downtown in a really convenient location. We went to Octoberfest and the shuttle stopped right outside the hotel. We reserved a King room and when we got to it, it was two full sized beds. We called downstairs and they immediately brought us up two new rooms keys for a King room. Everyone was super nice. The room is very nice although it could use a good deep cleaning. It just seemed like it had been surfaced cleaned for a really long time but not deep cleaned. The bed was very comfortable. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We stayed on the Fourteenth Floor and had a lovely view
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
HyatttulsaGM, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Tulsa, responded to this review, 22 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your stay. I expect a very clean room when I travel and I apologize we did not meet your expectation. I will taking your comments to our housekeeping staff for training. I am pleased to hear that our staff treated you well and that you enjoyed your stay.

We are the perfect hotel for Oktoberfest due to the shuttle stop on our doorstep. Then there are numerous restaurants and bars, including our own Daily Grill, within walking distance.

Thank you again for the post and we hope to see you back at the Hyatt the next time you are in Tulsa.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 12 October 2013

I was at the Hyatt for two nights on business. The room and facilities were adequate. Not great. Even a little run down, but maybe that is par for the course in Tulsa.

The service was what really made me take notice. Being there two nights, I had my room serviced once. When I returned to my room, there was still a dirty washcloth on the counter and there were streaks all over it (as something was spilled and just pushed around). The staff in the restaurant obviously and vocally hated their jobs as well.

The Good:
- The coffee shop was really good
- The front desk and valets were super nice
- Airport shuttle

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
HyatttulsaGM, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Tulsa, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your recent stay. A clean, well appointed guest room is a minimal expectation and I apologize we did not deliver that for you. I will be utilzing this as training for our staff.

I again apologize, thank you for your time and I hope to see you back the next time you are in Tulsa.

Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed 12 October 2013

My husband and I really enjoyed our stay! The hotel was very nice! The valet was perfect and the staff were very sweet! :) The beds were very comfortable. The location was amazing, we ate at the Rusty Crane (the best) for dinner but ate Breakfast at the cafe in the hotel, second floor, it was so good. The food was excellent and fresh. I would book here again!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Congratulations!!! We are pleased to have been a part of such a special night in your lives. The Rusty Crane is one of our favorites as well!

We appreciate you sharing your comments and we hope to see you back on every anniversary.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

The Hotel was within a few blocks of the BOK Center. The hotel checkin is on the 2nd floor - which is a little confusing when you first enter, but there was no problem. There were a lot of people checking in, but the process was quick. The rooms were good, beds comfortable. We were so excited to be there that everything looked good. We certainly would stay at that hotel again if we went to another concert. The area around the hotel appeared to be very safe and we did not hesitate to walk to and from the concert. We allowed our 14 year old girls to go early to the concert and felt they were very safe.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Fancyceleste
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your recent stay. Our proximity to the BOK Center makes us the perfect place to stay for a concert. Downtown Tulsa is a very walkable and safe downtown with plenty of things to see and do (Art Deco Architecture, Fantastic Restaurants, Unique Bars, ect...)

I am also pleased to hear that the hotel was up to your expectations as well.

Thank you and we hope to see you and your granddaughters on your next trip to Tulsa.

Hamilton, ON
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Based on location alone, this Hyatt might be the best hotel in downtown Tulsa. It's within walking distance of almost all of of the attractions in the core, though some might be just a little too far. The rooms are comfortable and spacious, and self-parking is ample and attached to the hotel.

My only complaint came when we extended our checkout date. The night before we were set to leave, we added another day to our stay. That evening we were told that we "almost certainly" would not need to switch rooms. However, come morning, we had to move - not only to a new room - but to a new floor.

I understand that this kind of thing happens, but it was annoying that we were assured it probably wasn't an issue. However, outside of that, there isn't much wrong with this property.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
HyatttulsaGM, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Tulsa, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback regarding your recent stay. Once you are settled in, you want to enjoy your stay and relax so I do apologize for having to move rooms. We will have to rectify this in the future.

We hope to see you back the next time you are in Tulsa.