1,361 results
All reviewsbok centerdaily grill restaurantself parkingthe blue dome districtperforming arts centerdowntown tulsanice hoteldowntown hotelrestaurants and barsbrady districtshuttle servicethe room was niceking roombed was comfortablehousekeeping staffcoffee makerfitness center
Reviewed 11 December 2017

Our bed was so comfortable. We requested a quiet room and we were placed in the corner room on the 14th floor. So quiet and so comfortable. We would definitely recommend this as a comfortable, nice hotel

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 December 2017

The staff at the Hyatt was very friendly and courteous. The shuttle service is free and a great way to get around Tulsa. Our room was quiet, well-appointed, and the bed was comfortable. We stayed on the sixth floor and had a great view of the city.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 December 2017

I live in Tulsa and have only stayed at this hotel during new years partys and we loved it..Parking is under ground and no one messes with your vehicle and there are many places to visit in walking distance down town.

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 4 December 2017

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

I’m not sure that my husband would appreciate that Derrick was in my room (see what I did there? Oil rig humor, see photo or just roll your eyes)

I was there for a large conference and have no bad things to say about my room, it was clean and more spacious than many hotel rooms. The coffee supplies were fine (although I do prefer liquid creamer), and there was a fridge. The bathroom amenities are nice. This hotel is in a nice location, easy walk to downtown attractions etc. I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business