“Wonderful!”

Americas Best Value Inn - Tulsa Airport
Ranked #82 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed 30 January 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this property on 1/10/13 and again on 1/21. Although I had a little trouble with the Garnett Rd. off ramp (closed due to construction), this place was great! I liked it so much I even rebooked for my return trip. The room was clean, warm, comfortable, and did I say clean? Both times the rooms were outstanding. Since I bring my own food along with me, I was very pleased to see a new micro-fridge w/freezer for my blue ice pack and a clean microwave oven to heat up a sandwich. There was a little noise from the highway, but it was not obtrusive. The free coffee was delicious, but the free breakfast was not much to talk about. A tray of little donettes isn't all that appetizing. But really, the free breakfast is just gravy for a great room that came with a veteran/military discount and easy access to I-44. There was even a QuikTrip right down the street so I could gas & go the next morning. I highly recommend this motel & its friendly staff.

Room Tip: If you are really sensitive to noise, you might want to avoid the rooms facing the highway, but it w...
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
abvitulsaairport, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your honest and valued feedback. We take great pride in our clean and comfortable rooms and friendly staff. Glad that you have become one of our many fans and appreciate your continued business. I will pass your comments to our Staff.

Reviewed 21 January 2013

unfortunately, the expressway is under constructuon,
after several failed attempts at reaching the hotel, i gave up, and
stayed at another hotel that was easy to get to.
the hotel should have informed easy to book that road work on the
expressway has the exits to the hotel blocked off,

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
abvitulsaairport, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2013

Thank you for letting us know about your expierience. The road work on 244 can be unpredictable. We do apologize that you were unable to reach us for directions to the motel.We hope you keep us in mind next time you visit Tulsa and maybe the road work will be finished and we will have the chance to show you our hospitality!

Reviewed 6 January 2013

We only stayed one night but received great hospitality. The room was large, clean and very comfortable. We had 2 double beds but there was still plenty of room for 3 adults to get around.
The beds were very comfortable and the heater was quiet and worked great. There was a refrigerator and microwave I wasn't expecting and will put it to use the next time we stay here. The management was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was all we needed.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Evonne H
abvitulsaairport, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2013

We would like to thank you for your nice review. We are so glad you enjoyed your spacious room and all the amenities. We hope to see you again next time your are in the Tulsa area.

Reviewed 16 November 2012

We have stayed here three times. Each time we had a room with a king-size bed that was excellent. The rooms are kept clean. The breakfast was all we wanted (we don't expect hot food for breakfast). The manager and staff work hard to keep this older facility updated and in good condition. The Tulsa freeways make it easy to get to other parts of town from this location.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ken C
abvitulsaairport, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2012

Thank you so much for your nice review. We are so glad your enjoyed your king bed and the breakfast. We try very hard to keep the Inn a comfortable place to stay. Thanks again for your kind words as they are very much appreciated!

Reviewed 8 October 2012

Stayed here two nights for an event at Tulsa Motorports Park. The Motel was convenient to the site. The facility was obviously old, but was reasonably well maintained. The room was clean and in good working order. There are no coffee makers in the room but the free coffee in the lobby is worth the short walk. There was an acceptable selection of items in the breakfast buffet. Let's face it, at this price you shouldn't expect a lot of amenities. That said, this place was obviously run by someone who cares about providing good service within the confines of the limited price they charge. If you expect any amount of luxury this isn't your place. But if you just need an clean, inexpensive place to stay in this area I would recommend the America Best Value Inn.

Room Tip: If you have a large vehicle you may want ask for a room on the north side. There is a wall across f...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank gpatrick95
abvitulsaairport, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2012

Thank you so much for leaving us such a helpful and thoughtful review! We are so glad you enjoyed the breakfast and we were delighted to hear you acknowledge our upkeep on the property.Thanks again and we will pass on your kind thoughts to everyone!

Reviewed 3 September 2012

If your making a trip to Tulsa, OK, this is the place to stay.
The rooms are clean and well equipped, with microwave, fridge and a really comfortable bed.
They are pet friendly and the management was great.
The price for the room along with free coffee and breakfast was wonderful
I will make this my place to stay in Tulsa.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Sandi W
abvitulsaairport, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2012

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope your pet did as well! We take great pride in our comfortable rooms and good rates.We hope to see you next time you visit Tulsa.

Reviewed 8 August 2012

Americas Best Value Inn is located in what appears to be a semi-industrial area of Tulsa. This area, also, appears to be one of the older sections of the city. This gave me some concern about safety. However, we were tired and did not venture away from the hotel after dark.

Mr. Vashee greeted us warmly and quickly checked us in. He has a 2012 Travel Advisor award displayed prominently on the counter.

The office is rather small which, also, contains the continental breakfast counter. The breakfast is not large, but it has the necessary ingredients for a light meal: biscuits, gravy, fruit, cereal, coffee, muffins, etc. Don’t expect much more. This is not a fancy place. The important thing is that it is clean.

Our room was fairly large, and was furnished with a refrigerator, microwave, desk, etc. The bed was comfortable and clean. There were some minor repairs that need to be made.

This is not a Holiday Inn/Residence Inn facility. I believe that Mr. Vashee would not claim it to be. He will furnish you with a clean, quiet place to stay. If you will permit, he will be helpful in any way that he can. Except for the road construction on I-244, I would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
abvitulsaairport, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2012

Thank you so much for giving us such a nice review.Your observations are very helpful to us.We will pass on your thoughts and compliments to our appreciative staff.Thank you again for staying and we hope to see you next time you stay in the Tulsa area.