“Awesome deal.......”

Ranked #80 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
KANSAS
“Awesome deal.......”
Reviewed 4 March 2010

I was looking for somewhere to lay my head because we were going to be in Tulsa for a concert and Hard Rock Casino. I am very picky so I was real hesitant on this hotel because the price was too good to be true but after reading other reviews on this place.....I decided to try it.. To much my suprise, this is a very nice hotel. It is not the extravagant but it does have all the amenities and is very comfortable. The staff was very pleasant and professional during our stay. The breakfast is small but you have several choices (cereal,lil debbie donuts,biscuits & gravy, oatmeal,toast and juice & coffee. It filled me up. I definately will come back to this hotel.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank KAN87WIC

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Dallas
Reviewed 23 February 2010

My experience was suprisingly good with the America's Best Value Inn Tulsa Airport. I decided to try it based on other reviews. It offers amenities that other chains don't have, or charge extra for. Free wireless, microwave, refrigerator, continental breakfast, and relatively large rooms and bathrooms were a pleasant surprise. The staff is extra friendly and helpful. There is just about every type of store or restaurant nearby down Garnett Avenue to 31st street. My only issue is the white towels and linens look a bit worn. Fresh whites would make this place shine. Highly recommended, and the best bang for your buck.

Stayed February 2010, travelled on business
Oregon
Reviewed 1 February 2010

I was trapped in Tulsa by a snow/ice storm that closed the airport. The owners promptly picked me up at the airport and made sure I knew where to get a meal. Next day my rescheduled flight wasn't until late afternoon. They let me stay in my room well past check-out so I wouldn't have to wait in the airport as long. They braved the nasty road conditions and took me back to the airport. Rooms are basic but clean. Staff couldn't be nicer.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank HanseaticOregon
Cleburne, Texas
Reviewed 18 January 2010

I stayed at this inn based on Trip Advisor reviews, and I have to agree with the other favorable reviews on the site. The room was not fancy, but it was fine. The breakfast was good with a good selection of foods, including fresh fruit. The staff was courteous and helpful. I doubt if there is anything else this good for the price.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled with friends
Phelps
Reviewed 20 November 2009

Nice clean hotel with no amenties near the airport.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled as a couple
maine
Reviewed 13 November 2009

I recently flew to Oklahoma from Maine and needed a place to stay for the night. After many delays and arriving to the airport much later than anticipated, i was very surprised to see that the hotel had a shuttle to and from the airport. Imagine my relief to know that i was going to be driven right to my room! The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable of the are and things to do and see. The room was fully stocked and very clean. I really enjoyed my stay and would suggest anyone to stay.

Stayed October 2009, travelled solo
Ohio
Reviewed 12 November 2009

We were traveling into Ok when something flew off a tractor trailer rig and shattered our ca's rear window This was a Saturday afternoon. Fortunately we were staying Sat& Sun nights anyway. We were first impressed with the staff and management of this hotel. They went way out of their way to help us in unpacking our car(a 4 week roadtrip)and putting a covering over the broken window,and checking to see if we needed anything. While our plans to sightsee in Tulsa were completely shot, due to the window and the weather (rainyso we couldnt drive anywhere), our stay was as good as could be given the circumstances. The was spacious and clean, and the bed was comfortable..We were a little apprehensive asthiswas our first experience at an ABV hotel ,we rate it highly!

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple