“Its just alright”

Golden Corral
Ranked #268 of 1,375 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 6 February 2013 via mobile

Price was ok . Food was a hit or miss. Lots of tables dirty had to hunt to find a place to sit. was not really the best choice .

1  Thank tanyab53

Reviewed 5 November 2012

We went to Golden Corral @ 71st and it was dirty and the food was very poor. Things have went downhill there and need addressed. Don't know if I will go back to this one again. Needs management change asap or they will have to close.

Reviewed 6 September 2012

A great selection of food and awesome customer service! The staff was excellent, helped our party out and was very friendly!

Reviewed 17 August 2012

Normal American fare, but very good. My last visit was an all-you-can-eat during steak night. It was awesome. I got away feeding five for under $60. I don't think they made any money on me and my kids that trip.

Reviewed 22 July 2012

They have a great variety of food--and that cook that does the sizzling food is great, he knows how to season the food--sometimes the food sits a little too long.

Been to Golden Corral? Share your experiences!