“Not real impressed”

Golden Corral
Ranked #277 of 1,330 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 10 April 2014

The place had a dirty feel to it. The waitress was nice and did a pretty good job but I would consider the food to be just ok. I'm not comparing buffet food to other restaurant type food (I hate when people do that) I'm comparing to to other Golden Corrals and this one falls short of the others that I have visited.

1  Thank SWilson01
There are newer reviews for Golden Corral

Reviewed 28 May 2013

As usual, the food was good. Lots of variety to please everyone. Our waiter was spot on servicing our drinks. We love to hit a buffet after a day of swimming because everyone gets full.

Reviewed 25 April 2013

was trying to go to the only golden corral in Tulsa and was meet with a huge line kids dipping their hands in the chocolate fountain, people disgustingly touching things with there hands( the customers), couching, letting kids run around everywhere

Reviewed 1 April 2013

From salads to desserts - you will find LOTS of food selections here. As expected for a family buffet restaurant - tables are close together and noise can be a bit much.

Reviewed 31 March 2013

For two nights, our group filled up at this Golden Corral. Food was great. Service was great. Love me some Golden Corral!!!

Been to Golden Corral? Share your experiences!