“Tiny, dirty, poor signage”
Review of Brady Theater

Brady Theater
Ranked #13 of 114 things to do in Tulsa
Oklahoma City
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“Tiny, dirty, poor signage”
Reviewed 10 February 2013

Saw Bill Maher show on the 9th. The seats are tiny, hard and extremely outdated. We had seats in section K of the balcony. We accidentally sat in L because there's not really any way to know what section is what and when we asked, we were pointed to L. We were asked to move halfway through the show because apparently we were in someone's seats. We went over to K, after being shown by another usher, and our seats had been taken too! We finally settled for a spot at the top of L, and ended up next to the loudest, most annoying individual on the planet. He kept hooting and hollering at inappropriate times during the show. This person really ruined our night and I know other guests complained, yet nothing was done. He even videoed parts of the show, which was prohibited. Finally, the upstairs women's restroom was filthy.

Visited February 2013

Owasso, Oklahoma
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Concert location”
Reviewed 17 January 2013

Fun concerts in a great atmosphere. Love watching Bob Dylan and Sheryl Crowe. Our favorite concert location.

1 Thank TulsaTravellgirl
Tulsa
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Old Lady on Brady”
Reviewed 29 December 2012

Like Cain's, the Brady theatre is a much loved music venue in Tulsa. I remember when I lived in Boston and came here for a visit, in 1977, my friend Steve and I attending the "last Concert" to be held at the Brady...Todd Rundgren and Utopia. I guess they were planning on tearing it down, I don't know, but I was very happy when I moved back several years ago and the Brady was still up and running. Apparently cooler heads prevailed. Regardless, there are still outstanding shows there and it is a great venue for an intimate evening with your favorite band. Only problems are there is not a lot of parking around it, so prepare to walk a few blocks, which doesn't bother me at all, and the seats are about 600 years old and have been used by 600 pound sumo wrestlers, so they are a bit lumpy and uncomfortable, but hey, were there for the music, right?

Visited December 2012
1 Thank DenwaTulsa
Tulsa
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great Venue”
Reviewed 30 November 2012

For those of us who grew up riding yellow school busses down to the Brady to see the Philharmonic Orchestra, it is always a special treat to go to the Brady for a concert. I have seen some of my best concerts there. Not a bad seat in the house. And, now that downtown is being developed there are lots of places of places to eat before or after an event.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank ThomasIngram
Thornton, Colorado
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Eddie Vedder concert”
Reviewed 24 November 2012

The concert was great and the building was very historic...my only complaint was they let some overly intoxicated people into the theater. Quite a few people were throwing up...seems they should have had a better system about removing these people.

Visited November 2012