“Intimate Venue”
Review of Brady Theater

Brady Theater
Ranked #18 of 120 things to do in Tulsa
Reviewed 22 March 2013

we had really good seats for the band we went to see, however the seating was kind of old and uncomfortable. I know this is a historic building so I am not going to criticize too much as I love that they still use this piece of history still. This theater is walking distance to a couple of really great restaurants and bars, so if you are at an event here and don't feel like going home, you don't have to!!

Reviewed 12 February 2013

Even though the interior is outdated and the seats are tiny and uncomfortable, the ability to see someone perform in such a small setting makes it all worth it. We sat up in the balcony and loved how close we were to the stage. If you need a better seat, the seats on the ground level had padding and more leg room.

1  Thank VB_Family_5
Reviewed 10 February 2013

Saw Bill Maher show on the 9th. The seats are tiny, hard and extremely outdated. We had seats in section K of the balcony. We accidentally sat in L because there's not really any way to know what section is what and when we asked, we were pointed to L. We were asked to move halfway through the show because apparently we were in someone's seats. We went over to K, after being shown by another usher, and our seats had been taken too! We finally settled for a spot at the top of L, and ended up next to the loudest, most annoying individual on the planet. He kept hooting and hollering at inappropriate times during the show. This person really ruined our night and I know other guests complained, yet nothing was done. He even videoed parts of the show, which was prohibited. Finally, the upstairs women's restroom was filthy.

Reviewed 17 January 2013

Fun concerts in a great atmosphere. Love watching Bob Dylan and Sheryl Crowe. Our favorite concert location.

1  Thank TulsaTravellgirl
Reviewed 29 December 2012

Like Cain's, the Brady theatre is a much loved music venue in Tulsa. I remember when I lived in Boston and came here for a visit, in 1977, my friend Steve and I attending the "last Concert" to be held at the Brady...Todd Rundgren and Utopia. I guess they were planning on tearing it down, I don't know, but I was very happy when I moved back several years ago and the Brady was still up and running. Apparently cooler heads prevailed. Regardless, there are still outstanding shows there and it is a great venue for an intimate evening with your favorite band. Only problems are there is not a lot of parking around it, so prepare to walk a few blocks, which doesn't bother me at all, and the seats are about 600 years old and have been used by 600 pound sumo wrestlers, so they are a bit lumpy and uncomfortable, but hey, were there for the music, right?

1  Thank DenwaTulsa