“Favorite Historical Venue”
Review of Cain's Ballroom

Cain's Ballroom
Ranked #3 of 12 Concerts & Shows in Tulsa
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I love coming to Cain's for the atmosphere alone. Historical places always get me, put this place has a certain character and eerie feeling that I don't really get anywhere else. A good time is always had here.

There are newer reviews for Cain's Ballroom

Reviewed 30 May 2014

They bring some of the biggest and best to Cain's. The venue itself isn't anything too spectacular, a giant open area with a wooden floor upon which a great deal of smashed beer cans and other "things" accumulate throughout the night. The history of the place is very cool though.

One note: very long lines to get in since it's general admission. You can eat at the attached BBQ place before the show, or go straight into the ballroom. However, everyone was still waiting in the same line to get up to the doors.

1  Thank Devin G
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

I got knocked out my first time there at a tech n9ne show and its still the best venue in my opinion sone random mosher punched me in the jaw and laid me out

Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

I saw Haim at Cain's last weekend and had a GREAT time. The venue is an awesome value-$18 tickets for GA, and you can buy beer one 6-pack at a time. After the show, we cruised the block and had some street food and brews at a bar next door. Be sure to bring cash! The bar lines can get long, but there are beer only lines that are a lot shorter.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

I actually was able to play here in 1999 -- on the same stage where Hank Sr., The Sex Pistols, Bob Wills on and on and on, played. So many ballrooms have been lost to 'progress'. May Cain's survive for another century, and beyond!