“Best beer selection in town”

McNellie's Public House
Ranked #8 of 1,343 Restaurants in Tulsa
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2014

The review is for the sister restaurant, McNellie's South, on 71st and Yale. Excellent service and arguably one of the best beer selections in town. Great place to meet with friends.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I had the bratwurst platter and it was Very good and fresh from Fassler Hall Bratwurst company in town! Would definitely recommend if you like brats! Pretty old western feel which was great too! I would come back and recommend you visit!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

What more is there to say? It's a regular place my family frequents. I go for drinks, food, smoke free bar downstairs, smoke bar upstairs. Free parking too! Can't beat this place.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Good food and service. They have a great selection of beer and a very large pool/game room upstairs. Came with a large group of 16 and still received very good service. As expected, it is a nice pub experience.

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

We love to eat here when we at downtown for events, especially Drillers games! We love the artichoke dip- by far- the best we have ever had! We enjoy their beer selection. I wanted Summer Shandy, but didn't have it. I opted for Strongbow (reliving my London trip) as they are one of the few places in town that carries it. Great service and great people watching. It's a great location w a good atmosphere.