“Superb Location”

Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa South-Bixby
Ranked #13 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed 7 March 2014

What a great place to stay! One of the things I love about Hampton Inns are the peolpe are always so nice and helpful. If you are not familiar with the area, well they are! They can always give you wonderful tips on what to do and where to go. This location is no different. it is located in a very busy, in a good way, area. There are tons of places to eat and shopping right out the front door. Great great great. You are also close to major roadways and there are lots of little suburbs close to go and explore.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

We stay frequently at Hampton Inns and have always enjoyed clean rooms, a nice breakfast and good amenities. This hotel had all of that and one more thing, noise. We could hear the heavy fire resistant room doors slamming shut throughout the night and we could hear people walking on the floor above us. We were on the ground floor. When mentioned, management did offer to move us but our stay was short and we just put up with the noise for one more day.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I like to stay at this Bixby Hampton Inn because it's near nice restaurants such as the really great pizza place within walking distance. The rooms are always clearn, quiet and I don't hear the road noise outside. The breakfast is on time and they served scrambled eggs. Ya! The staff was warm and welcoming just like all the other Hampton Inns. I travel for business and I like these hotels because everything seems familar to me no matter where I stay. Thank you. Judy - Kansas City

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Excellent hotel, service, and breakfast. VERY friendly employees. I would definitely recommend to everyone. Excellent restaurants and shopping within walking distance too. This review is requiring 200 characters and my only complaint is to take it down to 50 characters.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Philip K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa South-Bixby, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Your review has made the entire staff very happy. We certainly strive to deliver great customer service in a friendly atmosphere. Thank you very much for your time and business.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Everything exceeded our expectations including the breakfast. My only caution is there was confusion about allowing my 14 pound poodle. There is an indoor heated pool and sauna but no spa/hot tub. Parking was included, the room and linins were nice and the décor classy. All staff were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for comments. It was a pleasure meeting you during check in. We appreciate your business and feedback very much.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

The only complaint I had about this hotel was that 2 of the TV channels I wanted to watch didn't work. Since the porblem couldn't be resolved during my stay, they refunded the price of my room for one night - without me even asking for them to do it.

1  Thank Suzi M
Reviewed 20 February 2014

The King Suite room was great, but the noise of the doors slamming shut and the clicks of the locks were soooo loud, and people were in and out of their rooms all night. This was our 2nd stay and hoping it was quieter than the 1st stay. (always like to give a place a 2nd chance) and this was a Sunday night, hoping for not many guests. I don't think I can try a 3rd.......

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 337cindys
Philip K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa South-Bixby, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

I am terribly sorry for the noise issues you face while staying with us. We take all feedback seriously and are working on a solution. Thank you for your time and comments. They will help us enhance the experience of our current and future guests.