“Nice property”

Best Western Airport
Ranked #35 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed 17 August 2013

clean place, friendly staff , very comfortable bed. I spend an average of 4 nights a week in hotels and comfortable beds are hard to find. and when I do the hotel moves way up on my list of where I stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Reviewed 31 July 2013

I have stayed at this hotel many times and will continue to come back. The staff there are very nice, they give me a great rate on the room and the location makes it so easy to get around without getting stuck in traffic. Thank you to the owner, the manager the front desk, and everyone else, my Best Western family.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 27 July 2013

This hotel is prime example of very good customer service. As soon as I walked through the door I was greeted with smile. I didn't have reservation and I had to have room on the ground floor due to my husband's bed knee. They didn't have anything on the ground floor, but they shuffle few people around to get us ground floor. They offered to help us with our luggage, not just told me where the ice machine was but took me to it. All this things ment a lot to me. Room was super clean and had refrigerator too, it helped me with my medicines. Thank you for such a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2013

This was a return visit for us. We had an outside room - which was noisy. A lot of truck drivers use this hotel as a stopover. Access for I-244 is very easy. Ask for a room facing the pool or inside lawn. The room was very good; comfy bed; full size towels - good quality; great shower. Breakfast is the average fare, but does have hot scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy. Complimentary USA Today. The best thing about this hotel is the value of the room for the comfort of the bed.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing pool or inside lawn area
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bridgenutt
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Clean facility and friendly, helpful staff. Small pool with nice cabana-like facility on-site. Small bar on-site was rough-looking for a hotel bar. Location is close to airport and downtown and sits right on I-244, so you get a lot of traffic noise and travelers. Location is in East Tulsa, a lower income area where you probably don't want to walk (or drive) around at night. The night we stayed, there were at least two rooms rented that had at least 8 males staying in there and walking around shouting late into the evening. Fortunately, there are two deadbolts and a chain on every door. It is the cheapest hotel in the vicinity of the airport for reason!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2013 via mobile

Took a forty dollar cab ride. Front staff female ask me to go elsewhere because I told her my review would not be great. She was rude. No name tag. Smart mouth. Will return only on the days she off. Motel is good n clean in room.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank ureyes
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Always a pleasure staying at this location. I have stayed at this best western many times and never had a problem. Staff is friendly and accomodating. I will continue to stay with them. Pool area was very clean also and had lots of fun in the pool.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Travellers also viewed these Tulsa hotels
Ramada Tulsa
Ramada Tulsa
#12 of 109 in Tulsa
Americas Best Value Inn - Tulsa Airport
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tulsa
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Airport / Expo Square
Best Western Plus Tulsa Inn & Suites
Clarion Inn Tulsa International Airport

Been to Best Western Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Airport

Address: 222 North Garnett Road, Tulsa, OK 74116-6034
Region: United States > Oklahoma > Tulsa
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#6 Best Value Hotel in Tulsa
#22 Business Hotel in Tulsa
Price Range: £44 - £72 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Airport 2.5*
Best Western Airport welcomes you to rooms with amenities such as in room microwaves and refrigerators, coffee makers, free hi speed internet, cable, and complimentary local calls. Enjoy our on-site fitness center, seasonal pool, business center, on-site Subway Restaurant and free hot breakfast buffet from 5am-9am. Our hotel is located just two miles from Tulsa Raceway and four miles from Tulsa International Airport. Complimentary airport shuttle is available and the front desk will gladly provide driving directions and information on local area attractions. We look forward to having you as our guest! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Tulsa