“Fresh, Local Ingredients from Dairy Farms”
Review of Braum's

Braum's
Ranked #8 of 33 Dessert in Tulsa
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Salt Lake City
“Fresh, Local Ingredients from Dairy Farms”
Reviewed 6 July 2013

Braums will more than likely impress you with their ice cream and burgers and probably not so much with their service. I still give 5 stars because I live in Utah and can't enjoy Braums anymore until I visit my friends and family back home.
They make chocolate shakes with chocolate ice cream- a foreign concept where I live! The shakes are thick but not so thick you can actually drink them- another foreign concept where I live! The ice cream tastes fresh because it is fresh. Braums uses their own dairy farms to produce their ice cream. The burgers are cooked fresh to order; big, juicy and full of flavor. Everything is at a fair price. Compared to other ice cream stores where you can easily drop $10 for two small bowls of ice cream, the sundaes, ice cream cones and mixes can be bought multiple times over for the same price.

This is by far the best ice cream ever. Anywhere. Period. New York, LA, Paris, Italy...I've had ice cream all over the world and this is still my favorite. The brownie fudge sundaes are great, the soft serve ice cream in a waffle cone is a great treat also. You really can't go wrong. Be patient with the service and enjoy some fantastic ice cream.

• Visited July 2013

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Southern Treat”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I have been to Braum's numerous times and have always come away satisfied with my ice cream and much more than satisfied with the price I paid. I have never had excellent or prompt service but nor has it been awful.

Visited April 2013
Sapulpa, Oklahoma
“Biscuits used to be some of the best...”
Reviewed 3 April 2013

For many years I have been a regular visitor to Braum's especially on the way to work for a biscuit sandwich. But recently they have started putting something in or on the biscuits that drastically takes away from the deliciousness I have heretofore known. Whether it's fake butter or what I'm not sure but it makes the biscuit taste like white cake. Nasty. I thought it might just be the store I usually go to in the city I live in but then I tried another store closer to work and it was the same. Gag a maggot. I hope someone managing at Braum's gets wind of this review. You really need to fix it.

• Visited April 2013
Tulsa
“Oklahoma Company with Excellence”
Reviewed 28 March 2013

Started as Ice Cream and grew to dairy, then burgers, etc.
The ice cream is the best you will ever taste and so are the dairy products. The buns are made in their own bakery and the bacon cheeseburger with a shake is to die for.

Visited March 2013
Parkville, Missouri
“The Midwest's Favorite Road Trip Stop”
Reviewed 10 February 2013

You have to visit Braums on your road trip through Oklahoma, Texas, etc. The ice cream is excellent, creamy and delicious! I love the taste and texture of the soft serve, best consumed with a waffle cone and a spoon. The burgers can't be beat. make sure your "eyes aren't bigger than your stomach" - opt for the 1/3 pound if you are super hungry. There is absolutely no way you can eat a 2/3 pounder!!!! The sweetest thing about Braums is that it's also a quick stop grocery with fresh milk, cheese, cookies, bread and produce. Braums is simply the best!

• Visited February 2013

Been to Braum's? Share your experiences!