“Fatty Chopped Beef”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Claremore, Oklahoma
“Fatty Chopped Beef”
Reviewed 8 August 2012

We usually go to Albert G's, but they are closed on Sundays. We stopped here based on good reviews on Urban Spoon. I guess most of the people who gave this place good reviews have never had good bar b q. There was so much fat in the chopped beef we threw it out. The ribs were tender, but they were so smoky they tasted burned. I hate to give bad reviews, but I would not go back and I can not recommend anyone else visit this place. There are several other bar b q places that are much better.

• Visited August 2012

Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
“Consistently Great”
Reviewed 14 May 2012

There have been many good BBQ places rise to popularity in Tulsa only to fall out of favor when the food suddenly falls below par. Stutt's has, however, remained consistently good for not only my but my fathers entire life. He is 53 and has been going since he was a little boy and I the same. I have NEVER been disappointed by their food or their service. Always tender, flavor, ribs, brisket, bologna,chicken, hot links, etc... great house sauce, home style baked beans, potato salad, and coleslaw. And then the buttermilk pie melts in your mouth. The service is always good whether busy or slow and the small building makes for a humble and close experience. Definitely my top choice for BBQ in Tulsa!

• Visited May 2012
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It's the Pie - Buttermilk Pie that is”
Reviewed 21 April 2012

Fantastic Pie. I dislike ButterMilk but this pie is phenomenal. The BBQ is amazing too, tender juicy, excellent. BUT don't leave without a Pie!

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Adam A
Fort Worth, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Grrrrrreat”
Reviewed 3 November 2011

Super nice people. Good BBQ. Perfect buttermilk pie.

Visited October 2011