“Delivery”

Wok-Hot Chinese Delivery
Ranked #874 of 1,336 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

OK I work over by Tulsa hills...When I place my order while at work, it's great service...and the food is excellent!!! Today I call from home, and live off Mingo and 31st. The lady who took my order was VERY RUDE!!! NOT VERY HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE!!! I will be commenting on the food as well. Let's hope it is as good as previous orders.

There are newer reviews for Wok-Hot Chinese Delivery

Reviewed 28 January 2013

If you don't know it's there, you'd have a hard time finding it. But, it's very worth searching it out. It's one of those almost "hole in the wall" places. No fancy furniture. Plastic utensils. Single- serving condiment packs. But what it lacks in ambiance, it makes up for in taste, quantity, and speed. Because of the language issue, frankly it's easier to order your take-out in the restaurant, in person, rather than over the phone. Very good take-out Chinese food.