“Factory or Restaurant”

Ranked #87 of 1,324 Restaurants in Tulsa
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Factory or Restaurant”
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

I am not sure if Savoy is a production plant or a restaurant. On a recent trip we did some research to find a great breakfast place. We had some trouble finding a place that looked awesome, so we settled on Savoy, settle being the key word here. There was a long wait and it is not work the wait or the money. The sticky bun was delicious but probably best as a take out. The service was good and bad at the same time. Our server was great at first then absent. We will probably not rush back. Disappointed as we had high hopes for Savoy.

Pindamonhangaba, SP
“Good Breakfast”
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

When my wife and I are in Tulsa we look forward to breakfast at Savoy. Nothing fancy, just good down to earth home cooking. The cinnamon rolls are hard to beat.

Lufkin, Texas
“Won't be back!”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Went there for lunch on a Friday. Another reviewer is correct as there are lots of old-timers there. The chicken fried steak wasn't crispy, as it was described on the menu. It was soggy and lacked flavor. The salad served with it was just lettuce with nothing else added. Most Oklahomans know how to make great mashed potatoes, but the cook missed that lettuce. The potatoes and gravy were best described as bland. No flavor to describe. Big disappointment!

The cheeseburger was decent, served on a homemade bun. Fries were tasty, but not crisp at all. The entire meal was a little pricey and the atmosphere is terrible. Won't be back!

• Visited February 2014
Seoul
“Home cooking, just like Mom use to make!”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Savoy is a gem in the middle of the city of Tulsa. It is the favorite of many old timers. I think the really sweet part -is the fact that there are a couple of round tables that old timers all know is for singles and as they come and go, they meet old friends and make new. The cinnamon rolls are famous and the dinner rolls are warm and you can top them off with honey. Great food with daily specials...however you must be mindful of the time as they close at 2:00p.m.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Nancy M
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“It's About the Cinnamon Rolls”
Reviewed 25 December 2013

My husband and I had just run the 5K marathon in Tulsa, with our friend who lives there. He took us to breakfast at a small restaurant in a strip shopping center. There was a waiting list, but they were very organized and soon we were seated. Our friend said, "You've got to try their cinnamon rolls. I am not a cinnamon roll fan, but I ordered one, plus breakfast which included two pancakes. After the waitress brought the cinnamon roll, I understood why she looked at me kind of funny when I ordered the breakfast, too. The cinnamon roll was huge (and delicious.) The breakfast was really good, too, but I couldn't put a dent in it and had no room to even try the pancakes. Next time, my order will be a cinnamon roll, a side of bacon, and coffee. Service was friendly and efficient.

• Visited November 2013