“Yummy”

Joe Momma's Pizza
Ranked #781 of 1,336 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Delicious pizza with fun atmosphere. Pizzas you don't find just anywhere. Good prices and close to lots of venues downtown Tulsa.

There are newer reviews for Joe Momma's Pizza

Reviewed 8 September 2013

Thanks to storms and a mechanical issue on the plane, I didn't get into Tulsa until almost 1 AM, when the original time was 9 PM. Combine that with my rental car place being closed (thanks Hertz) and having to get a cab, I was in a pretty grumpy mood. When I got to the Hyatt I asked if there was anything open to eat, and he recommended this place since it was open till 3 AM. A quick jaunt over there and I was pleasantly surprised. The place had plenty of people still there and they had pizza by the slice (last call for beer sales had passed unfortunately). Got a slice of pepperoni and cheese. They were big NY style slices, that were good for by the slice pizza. I found the service pretty friendly which was appreciated after a hard night of travel.

1  Thank MichaelJW
Reviewed 20 August 2013

In the history district area. The pizza with a good crust. The price is OK.. I guess in the downtown area!

Reviewed 24 April 2013

I had the spinach and ricotta calzone and my husband had a Canadian bacon pizza. Both were delicious! We were greeted quickly and our server was great. My only complaint is that the music was a little loud but that's just me. Overall we loved the place and will definitely be back.

1  Thank RachelGotAJeep
Reviewed 22 April 2013

the server messed up the order, we wanted alfredo sauce and he brought us a pizza with tomato sauce and wasnt very attentive to our table.

Been to Joe Momma's Pizza? Share your experiences!