“Where's the meat?”

Bellacino's Pizza & Grinders
Ranked #706 of 1,375 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 18 August 2012

I bought a coupon on Living Social for this place. We ordered the supreme pizza and the chicago steak grinder. The pizza was pretty good. Not a lot of toppings, but had good flavor and nice crust. The grinder - not impressed. It had a small dabbling of meat and veggies. Based on some of these reviews, I expected the best sandwich ever - not so. Maybe it was just an off night - cause there was also no ice or silverware at the service station. Glad we tried it for half price with our coupon because we will not be back.

Reviewed 29 July 2012

We've enjoyed Bellacino's since it opened a few years ago. Their pizza is terrific, and their grinders...well, this is no wimpy good-for-you Subway sandwich! Their grinders are thick with meats, veggies, and cheese, on wonderful bread. We've never had a bad bite of food from Bellacino's. Tip: Be sure to ask them what their special of the day is. They have some sort of special nearly every day.

Reviewed 24 August 2010

My Granddaughter started working there and she said it was great that I needed to try it. I came in one night along with my husband and a friend and we ordered a Pizza, Salad, and a few other things. The place is really neat and the food was great. I would recommend it, and don't forget to check out the specials every week. Thanks Taylor, We had a good time there.

Reviewed 29 January 2009

And a great value!

Been to Bellacino's Pizza & Grinders? Share your experiences!