“Outstanding!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kennedy Mansion

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tulsa
Kennedy Mansion
Ranked #4 of 12 Tulsa B&B and Inns
Oklahoma
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2011

They put the breakfast in Bed & Breakfast! We now have three nights there and all were outstanding. The breakfast was incredible to say the least. We could have gotten room service but chose the dining room instead. The house is full of history and the host will share as much as you want to know. We ordered a couple's massage but my wife decided at the last moment not to indulge, no problem, I gladly recieved her as well. We were treated like royalty. Thanks Darell and Francoise!!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Sooner827

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Lovettsville, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2011

You will never find more gracious hosts or a better breakfast! This vacation took us from Delaware to California and back, but our stay at the Kennedy Mansion was one of the most memorable. Breakfast is cooked to order. The rooms are very spacious, clean and comfortable. Our dog, a Standard Poodle, was welcomed. We were able to walk to a beautiful public park where spring was in bloom and ducks and geese paddled through the lake. Great stay!

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank dalawon
oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2011

The Kennedy Mansion is a nice surprise. I live 30 minutes away and didn't know it existed. What a hidden gem. The Owner was very warm and friendly. We enjoyed a beautiful room with a nice view. Breakfast was tasty and the company was good. There are many attractions just minutes away from the mansion.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank twin7901
Tulsa
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2011

We had our wedding here recently. The venue is very beautiful and good for an intimate setting. Overall, the event was fine and the owners/staff were very nice but there were a few things that caused disappointment. The food for our guests tasted great, but was not kept warm enough. Our wedding cake was not the flavors that we ordered and the beverages that we ordered were not served even though I had confirmed both several times. The buffet tablecloth was extremely wrinkly. Not major things, but if you're a person who expects to receive the service you pay for, then this is probably not the place for you. We’re pretty easy-going and weren’t picky about most of the details for our wedding but the food and drinks were the most important to us. I can’t imagine what would have happened if we had been the typical couple that wanted to add a lot of personal details to their wedding….I don’t see that happening successfully there. I rated the mansion “average” because of the service - I think attention to detail is what makes a business excellent. I would rate the décor, atmosphere, etc as excellent. I would recommend it if you're staying there, but I probably wouldn't recommend having an event there.

• Stayed February 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank TulsaNewlywed
New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2011

The hosts provided a delicious full-course meal for myself and my family. As always, an excellent stay, in my opinion, the best B&B that Tulsa has to offer.

Stayed January 2011, travelled on business
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2011

From the warm greeting received upon my arrival, to the beautiful and comfortable accommodations, and to the delicious feasts prepared from scratch by the ever so talented, Françoise, I can't wait until my next return visit!!

• Stayed January 2011, travelled on business
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2010

My boyfriend (now finace!) proposed to me over the weekend on a helicopter ride in Tulsa. He had arranged for us to stay at the Kennedy Mansion afterwards and the staff went out of their way to make our special evening even more fabulous than it already was. We had a romantic candlelight dinner in our room. Our room actually had two bedrooms (in case I said no perhaps?) and a large bathroom. I have visited other B&B's and this was by far the cleanest and the prettiest. The food was amazing, prepared by a French Chef. The chef's husband (and co-owner with his wife) entertained us the next morning at breakfast with tales of how he met his wife and is a top-selling R&B/Jazz musician in Europe. One would not expect this in Tulsa, OK! I would highly recommend checking out this gem. The way we were treated made us feel like royalty.

Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple