“Great time with friends!”

Red Rock Canyon Grill
Ranked #27 of 1,357 Restaurants in Tulsa
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Cuisines: Southwestern
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 9 November 2013

We ate here last night with friends and we were not disappointed! The atmosphere is nice, had about a 45 minute wait but sat outside by the fire pit which was really nice. I ordered the rotisserie chicken with mashed potatoes and carrots! Delicious! My friends ordered the ribs and the ribeye. They were really pleased. John, our server, was friendly, courteous and eager to please. We will definitely be back when we are here again in April.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

Enjoyed a nice meal here recently. The "Perfect Margaritas" are a treat. Great house salad. We split a salmon dinner, which was maybe slightly overcooked, but it was still very good with a great flavor. This restaurant will always be on our favorite's list. Big menu, but I always order either the salmon, chicken or pork chops. P. S. My friend ordered a large salad with optional chicken added. She said it was fabulous, and it was way more than she could eat.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

I ordered the chicken white meat as take out recently. Unfortunately, when I returned home and opened the package, I discovered that I received all dark meat that appeared to be left-over, and was very unappetizing. I suppose that I should have carefully looked at everything before I left the restaurant. I was very disappointed.

1  Thank Chair14
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Our family has been here on many occasions. The have an extensive menu. Quality of food is very consistent. Service is fast and friendly (they have a great system where anyone on staff can service your table during your meal). Plenty of parking. On the negative side (nothing is perfect), the place can get a bit noisy (perhaps the drawback of being too popular), may have to wait a bit for a table (again a product of being popular) and oftentimes the specials are a bit on the pricey side.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Red Rock Canyon Grill is one of our favorites and a Go To restaurant when we want a great meal. There are different price options for various entrees and they are all excellent. Very good food with a good wine selection also. Highly recommended!

Been to Red Rock Canyon Grill? Share your experiences!