“Favorite Boutique Hotel in Tulsa”

Ambassador Hotel Tulsa, Autograph Collection
Ranked #1 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Walking into this old building featuring modern upgrades took my breath away. This hotel offers intimate appeal, high quality comfort and a great location for enjoying downtown Tulsa fun! We stayed here for my DAUGHTER'S WEDDING one year ago and now we are here for fun. My ROMANTIC hotel of choice in Tulsa

Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank Hewsmom
Andrew M, General Manager at Ambassador Hotel Tulsa, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear Hewsmom,

I sincerely appreciate your wonderful review of our property! The Ambassador Hotel is truly a special place, and I am glad that it has provided wonderful experiences for you and your family!

While we do cater to the business community, you are right in the fact that our hotel is also perfect for romantic stays. We are also close to the many entertainment districts in town, and our complimentary shuttle service provides luxury transportation to all of our guests.

We are truly honored to have served you and your family a few times in the past, and if your travels ever bring you back to the Tulsa area, we hope to have the opportunity to do so again.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

A Beautiful Hotel in downtown Tulsa! Renovated redbrick building with a cool restaurant downstairs makes this hotel special. The staff, especially Kristin go the extra mile to make your experience enjoyable. We were upgraded into a beautiful room on the 9th floor where the accommodations were perfect without being too pretentious. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the downtown Tulsa. If not, be sure to stop at The Chalkboard, the Hotel's signature restaurant, for a delicious dining experience.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank jenniferbO441JT

Dear Jennifer B,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review of our hotel! It sounds like we truly delivered great customer service to you and your guests. All of our staff enjoy what they do, and I will pass along your kind words to Kristin.

I am also glad to hear that you were able to enjoy some of our amenities, like the Chalkboard Restaurant. They have a wonderful menu, and I completely agree with your recommendation!

Thank you again for your kind words and if your travels ever bring you back to the Tulsa area, we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I love the Ambassador Hotel and everyone who works there. The hotel is very nice, clean, and very comfortable. I love the restaurant and bar area downstairs. The food is wonderful! They have a nice vehicle that will take you places within a certain radius of the hotel which is so convenient. Everyone is so accommodating and just so friendly. Everywhere I go, I compare it to this hotel and this hotel always ranks higher. I HIGHLY recommend this hotel to anyone who plans a stay in Tulsa!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are nice, but I love the corner rooms!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Angiep918
Andrew M, General Manager at Ambassador Hotel Tulsa, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear Angiep918,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel and for your continued support of our staff and property! We are honored to have you stay with us when you are in town and we sincerely appreciate that. I am also pleased to hear that you were able to take advantage of many of the amenities each of our guests experience, including our shuttle service and on-site restaurant.

We look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Beautiful rooms, impeccable service. Adam, one of the managers, was so wonderful and accommodating. Due to a miscommunication that he was not involved in, he allowed me into my sister's honeymoon suite well before normal checkin the morning of her wedding to decorate, in an upgraded beautiful room, at the very last minute. He was so kind and understanding, and very generous, too! The ambassador made sure the wedding weekend for my family was beautiful and memorable. Thank you!

• Stayed: July 2014
Andrew M, General Manager at Ambassador Hotel Tulsa, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Dear Grateful-B-maid,
Thank you for your review of our hotel and staff. I am elated to hear that our team members were able to exceed your expectations and truly make your experience with us one-of-a-kind. I hope that you will stay with us again while visiting Tulsa. I will be sure to share your comments with our staff.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

The Ambassador Hotel in downtown Tulsa is one-of-a-kind. It is a boutique hotel, with a car and driver that will deliver you up to 5 miles away, which was perfect for our evening watching a bike rally downtown. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room, they have great views.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear tinajans19,

Thank you for your review of our boutique hotel! I am glad that you enjoyed your time with us and were able to enjoy some of the amenities that all of our guests are free to enjoy, such as the complimentary transportation service. If your travels ever bring you back to Tulsa, we sincerely hope we are able to serve you again.

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

This was my third stay at this hotel and when in downtown Tulsa will stay here again. It's a boutique hotel with large rooms and nice furnishings. It's pet friendly. The Chalkboard Restaurant downstairs is quaint and has good food. They also offer complementary limo style shuttle service to the airport and the downtown area.

Stayed: July 2014

Dear RadioBob,

Thank you for your continued support of our hotel! We are honored to be your first choice while you are in town and sincerely value your loyalty. I am also happy to hear that you were able to enjoy our onsite restaurant, The Chalkboard, as well as utilize our guest amenities. On behalf of the entire staff, we look forward to serving you during your next trip to Tulsa.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

You know how you only really get to test customer service when something goes awry? Well the Ambassador staff got to show their true stripes with our stay this weekend. My husband was running in a 50 mile overnight race on July 4th so we needed a convenient hotel that accepted dogs and was located near the fireworks. Check all on those requirements - it was only a few blocks from FreedomFest, 5 miles from the race location and took dogs. It's a very nice boutique hotel, which nice fittings. Where this hotel stood out was in the service. While my 9 yo daughter and I were at the park waiting for fireworks, she cut her foot badly on some broken glass. We called the hotel to have the shuttle pick us up and even though they had other rides scheduled they rearranged to come right away. The shuttle driver Stephen was FANTASTIC. First he took us to the hotel because he thought they had some first aid supplies on hand. However, they didn't. My kid was screaming in pain when I moved her so I asked if she could sit in the lobby while Stephen shuttled me to a nearby QuickTrip for bandages. Michelle on the front desk was great - she watched over her while I was out on what was to become a bit of an expedition. Keep in mind it was 9pm on 4th of July, so most things were closed. QuickTrip didn't have even bandages, so Stephen took me well outside the 5 mile radius to a Walgreens that was still open where I grabbed what i needed. Arrived back probably 40 minutes later to find kid happily drinking water and coloring under Michelle's watchful eye. (She drew a picture saying "Ambassador Rocks"). As kid stood up and started to whimper again Stephen produced a Freeze Pop that distracted her again. Later that evening hubby took dog out for a walk and Michelle greeted them with a Milkbone and the offer of a dog bed, food bowls, etc. I have stayed in plenty of 4 & 5 star hotels that didn't the Ambassador for service and friendliness. The property was very pretty, extremely clean and I will definitely return if crazy hubby runs the same race next year. Thank you Ambassador for being so nice in the face of panicked mom and screaming kid.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Mickey M,

I cannot thank you enough for sharing this great story about our staff. They are truly the greatest asset we have and I am honored that they took such great care of you and your family. While I realize that it wasn't under the best circumstances, the level of customer service you received is our goal for all of our guests and it seems we certainly achieved that goal with your family.

We hope that your daughter is doing well and if your travels bring you back to the Tulsa area, we will have the opportunity to serve you again. However, let's hope for a little less "excitement" next time!