“Good room at a good price.”
Review of Red Roof Inn Tulsa

Red Roof Inn Tulsa
Ranked #61 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed 23 January 2012

Booked this room while a family member was undergoing a medical procedure at one of the large hospitals in Tulsa.
Room was clean, sheets were crisp and clean. Bed was comfortable enough- about what's expected for a budget/moderate priced motel room. The room was non-smoking, and had no smoke odor whatsoever, but the towels were saturated with it and the odor stuck with me for a couple of hours. For that reason alone I will probably not return. Otherwise, it's a nice enough place if you're looking for a decent room that won't break the bank.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
myfavouritel, Manager at Red Roof Inn Tulsa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Our goal is to ensure that each and every guest experiences a comfortable and enjoyable stay. Hope that you will stay with us again on your next visit to Tulsa OK.

Reviewed 18 December 2011

I target this Red Roof Inn in Tulsa as my halfway point on my drives between Dayton, OH & Albuquerque, NM. Came across this Inn while moving a friend and her cat...and Red Roof was "pet friendly." Because of the management and staff's service, I've come back (without the cat!) several times a year since then. The Inn has begun updating their rooms with wood floors, taking up the carpet. The rooms have always been very clean and have all the amenities I use (free WI-FI, fridge, microwave, iron {ok, never used the iron!}, etc.). I look forward to seeing and talking to the Inn manager in the morning over the free continental breakfast. Yes, I'll be back.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
myfavouritel, Manager at Red Roof Inn Tulsa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2012

Thank your for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review! I enjoy you being here as much as you enjoyed your stay and Im hoping to see you more in the future. It is always a pleasure having such nice guests like yourself. Thank You

Reviewed 16 December 2011

On check-in we requested a king room, we were furnished a king room, but c\was not anywhere close to where we could park our vehicle. We asked to be moved to a room where we could be close to where we parked our vehicle, but she kept insisting that there were no more King rooms. We said oaky, we will take a room that is not a king, but want one close to where we parked our vehicle, as we had seen them cleaning up broken glass next door and they said they had a car broken into last night. This did not make me sleep well at all. When we asked the girl at the front desk about this, she said OH, I don't know anything about that. Of course she would not, but we still wanted a room close to where we parked and she just could not get this through her head.

Room Tip: Not sure if anything would help with this particular check-in person.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 December 2011

I have found the hotel & staff to offer good service in all areas

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 November 2011

Very convenient South Tulsa location at I44 and Yale with easy access to the interstate, restaurants, and St. Francis Hospital which is only a mile away. The Management and staff here are very accomodating and friendly and go out of their way to make your stay as comfortable as possible. I stay here often on business trips and am a regular customer. Sign up with the Redicard and you will get all the perks along with discounts and free rooms. Early check-in is always available at 9 am when I arrive with no extra charge. Rooms are always clean, comfortable, and smell very fresh!

Room Tip: 3rd floor on Outback Restaurant side of hotel is quietest floor.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank romeoh616

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your stay at Red Roof Inn Tulsa. We are very pleased to see that you were happy with your accommodations and our staff was able to make you feel welcome and comfortable during your stay. We appreciate your comments and look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 31 October 2011

The rooms have "wood" floors...kind of cold, but you know they're clean...

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. I am very pleased to know that you were comfortable with your stay and am looking forward to serving you in the near future. We pay very close attention to our guests needs and are always improving so that we can provide exceptional service to you and others. Thank you.

Reviewed 22 August 2011

very clean place and friendly staff. easy to access the interstate. would recomend to other

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review. It is our goal to go above and beyond for all of our guests. I am pleased to know we were able to achieve that goal during your visit. I will be sure to share your appreciation with the rest of our staff.