Red Roof Inn Tulsa
US$138
US$111
TheMayoHotel.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Airport(Tulsa)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$219
US$203
All reviewsmajor highwayan overnight staycontinental breakfastair conditionerrooms were very cleanmotelinnscontractors
Reviewed 30 May 2012

In a prior review I said I would stay here again...and I did, twice since that earlier review! This time it was mid-February and the end of February. I again had no problems, the room was just where (1st floor) and what (Queen bed, refrig, WiFi) I wanted. The staff is so helpful. I needed to break a large bill (to pay for the upcoming toll roads!) and the management did so without me having to go to the bank. I've read some of the other comments saying there are no "facilities" for dogs on the premises. I looked around this time and saw grassy areas on both the "east and west" sides of the north parking lot as well as a grassy area out front, but maybe that one is too close to the intersection. There were several folks "walking" their dogs while I gazed. Yes, you get what you pay for, so don't expect the Ritz. But I think one gets great value here because of the interest the site manager puts forth in "his" property.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 1 July 2012

Thank you for the kind words. Myself and the entire staff are never too busy to assist our guests whether it be handing out extra towels, giving driving directions to an area attraction or checking you in upon arrival we are here for you. We are all about service, value and more service. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 5 May 2012

No carpet which we liked, nothings worse than stained dirty carpet. Floors were the immitation hard wood but nice. Bathroom was tiny and the one thing any female hates in no full length mirrors. Coat rack had been taken down and put back up crooked. We were there 3 nights and it was okay. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was a bit lacking, no where to really sit down and coffee was really weak. I'd stay again for a night but would probably look for a more comfortable place if staying more than one.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
myfavouritel, Manager at Red Roof Inn Tulsa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2012

At the Red Roof Inn we try to provide you with a knowledgeable staff to help make your stay as comfortable as possible. We were very excited to hear how much you enjoyed our HardWood Floor and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 22 April 2012

The first trip through Tulsa we stayed the first time at Red Roof on Yale. There were three of us in a room with two queen beds for non-smokers. There were no extra electrical outlets for our medical purposes. Additionally, not enough towels to accommodate three persons. After showering there would be puddled water on the floor which may be due to poor shower liner. Very crowded room for three persons. Our return visit one week later - assigned a room that was "non-smoking" yet the odor of previous smokers present. Operation of the bath/shower valve was very difficult and awkward. Enough outlets this time, but because the parking lines are narrow it was difficult to load and unload our vehicle. Although the room was adequate both times the room seemed too small for three persons. The front desk people were kind, but not overly responsive to assist. Location of the building is not good for getting in and out during high traffic times. I could not rate higher than average.

Room Tip: Stay here if there is no place better.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
myfavouritel, Manager at Red Roof Inn Tulsa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2012

I apologize for your experience at our inn. It is our priority to exceed our guest’s expectations and in this case we did not. I appreciate that you felt our team kind and I have discussed with them that we must not stop there and do what we can to respond to all of our guests needs and provide the level of service that exceeds expectation. If you are traveling through again I hope that you will give us a chance to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 16 March 2012

It's been about 4 years (had to pick a travel date), but we went through while on bikes. They catered to me with a coffee pot, and the first floor. We LOVED the hardwood flloors, rooms were clean and efficient, staff was completely friendly and accomodating. We have booked rooms in 2 weeks again, and will plan to book again when thru Tulsa next.

Room Tip: We rode our bikes and was there about 4:00 pm, so pretty much had our choice of rooms. Got 1st floor center, perfect.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank whatifanew

Thank you for the excellent review. At the Red Roof Inn we try to provide you with a knowledgeable staff to help make your stay as comfortable as possible. We were very excited to hear how much you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 4 March 2012

We come out from SE Kansas for work, after a bit of hotel hopping, we found Red Roof and have decided to stay with them for all our our business visits. They do a great job of meeting our accommodations and are very friendly to us. We enjoy our stays there and will continue to visit Red Roof whenever we come to the area!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Katrina B
myfavouritel, Manager at Red Roof Inn Tulsa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a nice review on TripAdvisor. I am glad you enjoyed your stay . Our staff takes great pride in providing clean rooms for our guests and it’s very rewarding when someone like you takes the time to recognize our efforts. I will certainly share your thoughts with everyone. Hope to see you again the next time you visit Tulsa.