“Low price, low expectations” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tulsa Inn & Suites

Tulsa Inn & Suites
Ranked #98 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Chicago
“Low price, low expectations”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

We saw their sign for $42.00 rooms. All we needed was a place to sleep as we drove west.
The room had a microwave, fridge & old style CRT tv, which we needed so we took it. Once I shouldered the door so it would lock we surveyed the room.
It's right on the xpressway so it's noisy, we kept the fan on high to drown it out. The swayback bed had good mismatched sheets. The "heat lamp" in the bath had paper stuffed around it for some reason. The tub had random spots of paint & caulk and a weird squishy rubber mat in it. Hot water was fine.
The room was clean, but shabby.
I will not stay there again.
$42.00 + tax = $47.68

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Lehigh Acres, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013

Dirty. dirty room. dirty bathroom. Hair all over bathroom...even on the towels.if it had not been so late we would have moved on.needs cleaned and painted. Would not stay there again if it was free.not in the best area but wasn't terrible.

• Stayed November 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Travellers are raving about these Tulsa hotels

Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013

Yes....I am a bargain hunter when it comes to motels and I am very tolerable and understanding that "you get what you pay for". Thank goodness I asked to see a room at the Tulsa Inn and Suites before committing. I didn’t get past the front door. The carpet was disgusting, the room smelled like smoke, the furniture was old and worn. I asked the front desk clerk if all the rooms were in this condition…she replied “Yes”. I thanked her for her honesty and politely left. The Georgetown Plaza Motel next door was in much better condition.

Room Tip: Ask to see a room before you pay!
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Heilbronn, Germany
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2012

Ok, yes this is a budget hotel so you should expect 'budget' quality. Everything in the room worked (heater, air con, shower, toilet, TV, Wi-fi, etc). I arrived late at night and had booked the room through hotels.com. The front desk claimed they didn't have my reservation, but I showed them my hotels.com itinerary thing, they typed something on the computer, and then the reservation magically came up. Crisis averted.

The location is OK, I thought I would hear a lot of street noise from the Interstate but I didn't. The guy who works the front desk during the day shift was super friendly and helpful. My only complaint is that I requested paying for the room for an additional DAY (not night, which usually means a discounted rate) because my flight was in the evening. However, they made me pay for an entire night, even though I was only staying a few extra hours. I wasn't impressed, but whatever. That was the only downside in the 4 days I was there.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
Kissimmee, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2012

booked this motel by accident using co workers smart phone...I needed to stay in Ok city broke my own rule not booking a non indian owned motel like best western. As soon as I realized the mistake(right away) I contacted Orbitz which contacted the motel an they were no able to secure a refund for me.....buyer beware

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Sparta
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2012

First, the pluses: The room was clean, had free wifi, microwave and refrigerator, a good mattress but thin pillows. Negatives: The toilet runs constantly, there was initially no hot water in the sink until I discovered it had been turned off at the shutoff valve. When turned on, it was very difficult to keep the water from dripping or even streaming. There was no sink stopper. There was no stopper in the tub either, but that was not a problem as the tub drained very slowly when I took a shower. No Kleenex in the dispenser. There was a coffee pot, but no coffee or cups. The lighting was quite dim. If there was a breakfast, we weren't told about it.

Room Tip: Go to another motel.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
Rancho Mirage, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2011

Bad area, worried about car all night, people milling around outside all night, lots of perm./weekly residents-, paint off walls/doors/bath tub, paper thin towels, no soap, rust on all fixtures, NO HOT WATER, and on and on. Right on highway- major noise. Looks very bad outside- not much better inside.

Decent TV and WiFi. Prepaid stay, we still should have walked. I can't believe we stayed here.

Room Tip: Stick to the chains.
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple