DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
1,279 results
All reviewscookiesdouble treeduck clubexecutive levelfront desksteam roomfrancis hospitalvery nice hotelparking garagebusiness tripgreat place to stayindoor pooltulsa areagusbellmanyalevalet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Covered parking, friendly staff, comfortable room, and nearby are several restaurants and a nice outdoor park which was great for me because I like to run outside. I was there for a week long engineering class that was held in one of the conference rooms. All in all, it was a nice week.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DTWPManagement, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear Paul E;

Thank you very much for a great review! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for staying with us.

Doubletree at Warren Place Management

Reviewed 18 May 2014

I would come back to this hotel just becuase of the front desk agent Graham, he was very helpful and very nice. He seems to really love what he does and instantly made me feel welcome and wanted at the hotel even though it was extremely late (1 or 2 in the morning). The rooms were very nice and clean as well the overall apperance of the hotel. Would come back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Dear Kelly H;

Thank you very much for a great review! I am glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us.
I will personally make sure to recognize Graham for his commitment to excellent customer service.
Thank you for staying with us.

Doubletree at Warren Place Management

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I travel a lot and i found the Double Tree Hotel in Tulsa, OK to to a very good business hotel. The rooms are clean, flat screen TV and desk with internet provisions are laid out well. I slept extremely well due to the quality of the mattress and pillows. Also the room was very quiet. The food was good. Their concierge floor breakfast was excellent. I would stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DTWPManagement, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2014

Dear Warionex B;

Thank you very much for great feedback. I am glad to learn that you enjoyed our clean and comfortable accommodations as well as our great breakfast on the concierge level. Thank you for staying with us and I hope that you will make our hotel your first choice when in the area again.

Kind Regards,

Doubletree Warren Place Management.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

This hotel is very clean; the staff is incredibly kind and helpful; the amenities are great. I'm pretty picky about hotel cleanliness and service, but I couldn't find anything wrong with this hotel. They'll make you feel like royalty.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Dear James C;

Thank you very much for your excellent feedback! I am glad you enjoyed our beautiful facility as well as the service of our great associates. Thank you for staying with us and I hope to see you again soon!

Doubletree Warren Place Management

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I was overwhelmed by the niceness of the people in this hotel both the other guests and more importantly, the hotel staff.

The rooms are comfortable, the property is pretty, the parking is decent, but there is virtually no signage letting you know where the hotel is. If you are looking for a hidden nine-story hotel, look no further.

The breakfast buffet is scrumptious, the room service is adequate but overpriced.

This property is in serious need of an upgrade. It is very out of style (heck it was out of style in the 90s).

I have very little bad to say about this property and would recommend it if anyone asked me.

Room Tip: My room faced away from the road and was very relaxing.

Dear Lang C;

Thank you very much for your great feedback and especially kind comment about our staff. Thank you for your loyalty and I hope to see you again soon!

Doubletree Warren Place Management