Doubletree Hotel Tulsa-Downtown
US$69
US$146
US$142
1,177 results
All reviewsconvention centerdouble treecookiesparking garagebok centertulsa downtownroom servicefront desk staffshuttle servicebusiness tripstaff was friendlyconcertcoxeventmarathonconferencecheckin
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Excellent hotel and a great value. The quality of the hotel for the price is remarkable. Nice room and the location is perfect if you are wanting to stay downtown. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The only issue I had was there was only one staffer working the check-in desk and had a long wait upon arrival

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Justin W
Bruce S, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel Tulsa-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent stay. I am pleased to read that for the most part, your stay was a good one. Although I don't know the exact date of our stay, I will discuss staffing with our Front Office Manager to ensure out guests do not have to wait upon arrival. Again, thank you for your comments and for your business.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

I am a Hilton HHonors member, and when I pay $150 a night plus paying for parking, internet, and an overpriced breakfast, I expect everything to be 4-star or better. This place is just average at best. The location is convenient, but the facelift they did is just for show. My room had a floor lamp that did not work, had a bathtub that had stains that looked like it was 30-years old, and when I asked why the room did not have a fridge or microwave, was told that if those rooms, if they were available, would be another $20 a night. I will find another hotel for my next Tulsa downtown trip.

Room Tip: Find a different hotel
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank SaintVitas

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent stay with us. Please accept my apologies for the issues you encountered. We are in the final planning stages of the Q1 room renovation which will address carpeting, draperies, soft seating, mattresses and in room safes. We will also be refinishing the bathtubs in the majority of rooms. The brand is also looking into complimentary wifi. While we will continue to charge for parking, our rates are among the lowest in the downtown area and will remain comeptitive. I hope that you will reconsider and give us another try on any future visits to Tulsa. Again, thank you for your comments and for your business.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

Traveling alone I chose a downtown Hilton hotel because of past great accommodations and food services .... The only "in Hotel" restaurant or what I would call a overpriced, snack bar was terrible . The service was bad. I had to wait twenty minutes for a plain hamburger.. no utensils, napkins, etc were offered or brought to my table. I had to get up and chase after them.... I did not rent a car so it was the only place I could eat due to the hotel's location, The room was average.. not up to Hilton standards. They gave me a room near a elevator, it was noisy, and I did not sleep very well because of the constant ongoing noise..... At check out time the front desk did remove the food bill which was very nice. Overall it was a very frustrating experience

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Laurie D

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent stay with us. I was disappointed to read of the issues you encountered, especially with Made Market. We are currently working to revamp the offerings in the restaurant and have a new Executive Chef starting this week. We are also planning a renovation to the guest rooms the first quarter of next year that will include carpet, draperies, soft seating, bedding and in room safes. I hope that you will give us another chance on a return visit to Tulsa. Again, thank you for your comments and for your business.

Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed the Double Tree for 5 nights while working in downtown Tulsa, OK. The lobby was spacious and the café/bar meet my expectations. The food a bit pricey but the convenience was well worth it.
The gym was average with all the normal weights and cardio equipment a business should expect. They also was a heated pool, but I never used.
The rooms was also cozy and clean. It helps to have a Hilton Honors membership because the wifi is free for members and reliable throughout the entire hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent stay with us. We are thrilled that you were able to relax during your business trip and look forward to hosting you again. Thank you for the positive comments and for your business.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

Hotel in general is very nice. It is in the downtown area & there is nothing around it(walking) as far as food, stores. The restaurant has pretty good food, but a little expensive & everything is "separate", get a burger, fries extra. Their over the counter items, chips, water, sodas etc. very high!! WIFI in your room extra charge per day, free in the lobby. No refrig/microwave in the rooms. No free breakfast. Rental car, pay for parking. We used this hotel because we had a 3 day event in the venue across the street & it was the "host" hotel & it was very conveinient.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jack G
Bruce S, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel Tulsa-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Thank you for posting a reveiw regading your recent stay with us. Overall, I am glad your stay went well and the location was good for your event. The downtown area continues to add offerings for entertainment and dining and we are hoping some eventually locate closer to us. We are currently looking at offering complimentary HSIA and hope to have a decision very soon. We do charge for parking as do all of the hotels downtown and our rates are among the lowest. Again, thank your for your comments and for our business.