Doubletree Hotel Tulsa-Downtown
US$138
US$111
TheMayoHotel.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Airport(Tulsa)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$86
US$84
Priceline
1,188 results
All reviewsconvention centerdouble treecookiesparking garagebok centertulsa downtownroom servicefront desk staffshuttle servicebusiness tripstaff was friendlyconcertcoxeventmarathonconferencecheckin
Reviewed 13 February 2014

Staff was excellent! The only problem that I noticed was the vent in the bathroom was very dirty and a fake eyelash was left on our bathroom counter when we got there, indicating the room was not real clean. Those two things were very minor, your staff and room accommodations were excellent!

Reviewed 12 February 2014

From the moment we arrived, until we checked out, our visit at the Tulsa Double Tree Hilton was a wonderful experience. Every staff member treated us warmly, friendly, with respect and courtesy. Our pure allergen free room was beautiful and clean. The view from our 14th floor window was fantastic. Our breakfast was delivered hot, fresh and the food was delicious. The noise level was zero. We recommend this hotel highly.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 February 2014

The front desk staff was very courteous and professional. I arrived much later than anticipated and they treated me as though I was their one and only guest. The room was clean and comfortable. I will definitely stay here again. Thank you for a relaxing stay!

Reviewed 10 February 2014

The building is beautiful, the staff tries hard but management has no clue to what they are doing. Front desk can never find your reservation or your credit card authorization. I don't think anyone looks at an occupancy sheet. 30 minute wait for breakfast, can't get an elevator and one bartender for a full hotel friday and saturday night. My party walks up the street to get a drink after work because you can't get one in the hotel. Loud maids will slam doors but say Good Morning. No upscale dining. Never enough staff. Don't they go to college for hotel management? So tired of the Doubletree Tulsa.

Room Tip: Somewhere else
Reviewed 6 February 2014

The Doubletree by Hilton Hotel in downtown Tulsa is a friendly, comfortable and nicely located for business in downtown Tulsa. The building appears to be dated but considerable investment has been made to modernize the lobby, restaurant and bar areas. My room was spacious and comfortable - I did find the walls separating the rooms to be somewhat thin as I could hear my neighbor's over night visits to the lavatory.
With brutally cold night time temperatures discouraging travels outside the hotel, dinner at the Made Market Restaurant and Bar was really very good and very reasonably priced. The menu was accessible, the food ingredients fresh, well prepared, and the bartenders offered very good service.
My highest praise however is for the shuttle van drivers. I utilized this free service for trips to and from the airport and to be dropped off at a business meeting on a bitterly cold morning. The drivers are quite friendly, efficient and really go out of their way to help. They are the hotel's best ambassadors!