“Great!”

Ranked #16 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Odessa, United States
“Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

The hotel staff was great and of course very helpful. The cookies were to die for!!! If I ever get another chance to travel to Tulsa, this is where I'm staying again. Close to downtown & quiet. Definitely a great spot to stay. Easy access to the highway and of course downtown.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Seminole, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

The room was ready and clean. This hotel is attached to the convention center so it is very convenient if you are attending anything at the convention center. Would recommend for business or pleasure.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

David W, Front Office Manager at Doubletree Hotel Tulsa-Downtown, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Thanks for telling us about your stay and we are so pleased we were able to meet your expectations! Your recomendations to others are very much appreciated and we look forward to having you back with us!
Comanche, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

My stay was exceptional, the service, rooms, breakfast, everything was highest levels of customer service. I would certainly recommend the Double Tree hotels as my stay is always excellent in any town that I may be conducting business.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for posting your review on TripAdvisor! I'm so happy your stay was exceptional and hope you enjoyed the State Conference you attended! We love being so close and convenient to the Cox Business Center! I really appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your stay and we hope you are able to make it back for next year's conference as well!
Overland Park, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

Great Hotel convenient to downtown. Parking Garage was a bit strange. The hotel was updated nicely and the staff was very accommodating. Nice bar and restaurant area. Very close to the convention center, BOK and other downtown restaurants. Beware of pot holes on the city streets.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your stay and I really appreciate you taking the time to review our property! I'm glad you enjoyed some of the upgrades we have been working hard on and am pleased your encounters with our staff were welcoming. Thank you again and we look forward to your next stay.
Saint Louis, Missouri
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

Good location downtown (though not many places to eat within walking distance on a weekend evening). People were nice enough. Elevators were slow. But the reason I rated them so low is their follow up. I left a small USB device in my room. I called the next day (Monday) and got lost and found (recording). I was promised a call back within 24 hours. Not getting one, I called and asked for the manager on duty on Wednesday (Dave). He never returned my call. So I called again a few days later and asked for the property manager (Bruce). He NEVER called back. So I tried again. This time, his assistant called and convinced me they cared and they would follow-up. She was very nice. Sure enough, I got a call from the head of housekeeping. She was concerned and said she would look into it and call me back. I was sure she would. I was wrong. Again, I never heard back. It was only a $20 device but the point is the service was terrible. Besides that, my preferences were ignored. I want a room near the elevator. I got one far away. I am a Gold member but was not put on the Hhonors floor, even though they had plenty of notice I was coming.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
St. Louis, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

Room was too hot. Hand towel that was folded and on shelf was dirty - this is the 3rd time that has happened. Sink had hair in it and back of vanity had a lot of hair from a shaver. I've had a dirty sink are a few times and a dirty bathtub toilet a few times as well. I put the do not disturb sign on my door because I had an early conference call. Housekeeping knocked several times during my call at 8:30. They then proceeded to inform me that checkout was at noon. This is the 4th time this has happened. Housekeeping needs some training/education about do not disturb signs. In addition, they need to do a better job of cleaning and some training on that.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your recent stay and for taking the time to review our property! I'm so sorry the stay did not meet ours and, more importantly, your expectations. We also have received your survey from our property and have more details regarding your experience with housekeeping and will be having our Executive Housekeeper look further in to this. You should have already received correspondance from the hotel, and should there be anything we can do, please do not hesitate to let us know! We look forward to your next stay!
Edmond, OK, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

Doubletree staff was friendly, and the facility was excellent. The location is convenient to the convention center. Fitness center was good. Dining was okay, but options pretty limited. I still enjoy the greeting with a warm, freshly baked cookie.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you so much for your review of our property and for your recent stay! I'm so happy you enjoyed yourself and our facilities, staff, and fitness center and appreciate you taking the time to tell us about it. We would love to hear your comments on the Made Market if you would like to contact the hotel at 918-587-8000. We are always looking for those candid comments that will help us improve. Thank you again, and we look forward to your next stay where, as always, we'll be waiting with our deliciously warm Doubletree Chocolate Chip and Walnut Cookies!