Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44
US$135
US$115
Hotwire.com
1,078 results
All reviewsevening receptionmade to order omeletsfree happy hourbreakfast stafffamily reunioncomplimentary breakfastpool and hot tubthe staff was greatgreat place to staybusiness triptulsa areacattlemansnateatriumbmxeventcouch
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 July 2012

We brought our daughters and their friends to Tulsa for a convention, so rented the 'family suite' which has two bedrooms. Very disappointed! Simply put, the beds were awful, the road noise from the interstate was disturbing all night (frequent sirens, lots of loud trucks), and there was a lot of noisy chatter and slamming of doors (lots of kids) until 2:30 in the morning. The mattresses were old, worn - very unconformatable. We were on the 8th floor and it smelled like smoke. They could not move us to a room with better beds (apparently they haven't replaced mattresses there in a long time), did offer to flip the mattresses, but this did no good. The breakfast area was small, however the food was above average. I didn't complain when we left, just told them we were disappointed with this Embassy Suites, and they discounted us one nights stay, which was a very meaningful gesture to make thinks right. Unfortunately, I would only go back if they replace the mattresses, and then I would make sure to be in a room on the far side from the interstate.

Room Tip: Get a room opposite the side of the interstate.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Russell O
cesarebenedetti, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2012

I'm surprised you didn't enjoy the mattresses in your suite as we honestly get lots of compliments about them. I am very sorry your stay was not more comfortable or more enjoyable. Please call the hotel directly and ask for me the next time you plan to be in Tulsa and I'll make sure we find a suite that would better match your needs. Again I apologize your stay was not excellent. We are always looking for ways to improve our hotel and our service and your comments have not gone unnoticed.

Reviewed 19 July 2012

Our last night on the road was spent in Tulsa, OK at this Embassy Suites and we were really happy for our choice! The hotel is in excellent condition and all of the service staff were friendly and helpful. It was great to go back to Embassy as we hadn't stayed at one for a few years. They'll be at the top of our list when in the areas we are traveling!

Room Tip: The rooms numbered 01 and 32 are the furthest from the elevator. Nice touch in isolating the ice machines from the floor with a door!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
cesarebenedetti, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2012

Thank you for the excellent review! We're honored to have regained your loyalty to Embassy Suites and the Hilton family of hotels! Please come see us again soon!

Reviewed 18 July 2012

hmmm, i laughed when I checked in that I should have probably checked trip advisor before booking as the room I was in looked pretty dated, but then I didn't see any other references to it so maybe I was just in an old forgotten room. Furniture was a bit rough around the edges and the living room area just felt depressing. Breakfast was decent. Although next to interstate, noise level was ok. So....overall...just ok.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo

I was concerned to read about your experience and your suite. Please call the hotel directly so I can get more details about your stay. Your loyalty is important to us and I want to make sure your next stay is a true reflection of our beautiful hotel and excellent service.

Reviewed 5 July 2012

My husband, one of my daughters, and I traveled toTulsa because to attend a wedding in Cleveland, OK, about 45 minutes away from the Tulsa Embassy. There are closer hotels to Cleveland, but we opted for the Embassy because of the great reviews. Our expectations were met! It is an older Embassy, but very well kept. We are Hilton Honors Gold members. The staff went out of their way to make sure we got excellent service and treated everyone we saw the same way. We appreciated the upgraded room that we didn't even have to ask for...now that's how customer loyality is won! The room was spacious and clean, beds comfortable, breakfast great, and internet connection fast. We wish we could stay longer. We are staying at an Embassy in Houston, TX this weekend...they will have a lot to live up to :). We will be back in Tulsa in the near future and this is definitely our home-away-from-home in Tulsa!

Room Tip: We had a corner room on the 7th floor. It was very quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 6 July 2012

We want all of our guests to share in this type of experience every visit! We wish you safe travels with your family this summer and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 29 June 2012

beautiful hotel........very well maintained. very nice employees. everyone very helpful. the room was amazing! very very pleased...nothing to complain about! amazing place.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lily_cook
Management response:Responded 6 July 2012

I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you again!