Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44
Ranked #13 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Tulsa, United States
“hmmmm”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I have had better experiences with them on other visits. However, my last visit gave me a bad experience . The service from guest services was not good, prim the "manager".. Not sure if they have a main breaker for the A/C but it was uncomfortably warm in our room and hall..

1 Thank Kimberly M
Ken M, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Hello,

I apologize for your stay not living up to our normal high standards of service and quality. We truly hope that you will stay with us again soon, so you can see that your last experience is not indicative of our normally consistent delivery of quality service.

Ken Morgan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
Little Elm, Texas
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We stayed at this hotel on April 19th. My family had a great time, we were in town for my sons spring football game at Tulsa Univ. and we had a great stay here. The room was very clean and so comfortable, slept very well. The pool was fun and the breakfast buffet was fully stocked with a big selection of food. Our check in was easy and the manager,the front desk staff and all over the hotel were so helpful. My family will stay at this hotel again, we had a great stay!!!

Hello,

Thank you very much for your great review. We are truly happy you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your enxt visit.

Ponca City, United States
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I took students and other instructors to a conference in Tulsa. We had 10 rooms for 2 nights. Everything from reservations to checkout went very smooth. The location worked very well for us and they serve and excellent breakfast.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Ken M, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Good Morning,

Thank you very much for your survey. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon.

Norman, Oklahoma
Reviewed 1 May 2014

My wife and I visited Tulsa to see the new Brady Arts district and the Cherry Street "Fun Run" on April 26. We had a wonderful time and highly recommend this Embassy Suites. They scored well on all my requirements: Courteous staff, quick check-in, clean rooms, plenty of parking, easy access to destinations (downtown/Cherry Street/Mall/etc.) and most important - visible security. We were there for the kids soccer tournament also (see other reviews) and I thought it was handled very well. We couldn't hear the kids in our room so no problem. And It was comforting to see the security guards patrolling the halls and saying hi to everyone. Finally, we arrived late and ate room service from their Cattleman's Restaurant. The steaks were excellent. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: We upgraded to an executive suite (birthday getaway) and felt it was very luxurious. A special treat...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Hi Dale,

I truly appreciate your survey and your kind words. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again in the near future.

General Mnager
Edmond, Oklahoma
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

We have stayed at this hotel several times.. As usual the breakfast & managers reception was great, crowded but great! Unlike our other stays this time was dissapointing, got to the room no glasses to drink from, no bath towels in the room. After asking it took a while to get them... There was a soccer tournament going on & the place was full of kids running through the halls, pushing buttons on every floor in the elevators, till after 11:00 pm. Ice machine on our floor was broken.. Had to walk up one floor for ice. This property usually gets excellent in every category... I am hoping this was just an off day!!! We enjoy getting away for the weekend & this is one of our Go To places for that..

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Macombsboo
Ken M, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Hello,

Thank you very much for your review. We strive to provide the best in way of quality and service, but unfortunately failed during your recent stay with us. The challenges you had are unacceptable and my entire team is working hard to assure it does not happen again.

We truly hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a small get together with sisters and wish we had been told ahead of time it was a host hotel for about 15 thousand unruly, misbehaving kids for a soccer tournament. Having raised kids of our own, we would never allow our kids to run up and down hallways, have ice fights, kicking soccer balls down the hall, hanging over the railings or hijacking elevators. While parents and hotel mgmt were totally oblivious there were any other paying guests. Nice hotel, we are loyal Hilton Honors members but will definitely rethink staying at an Embassy Suites in the future.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Suzie C
Hello,

I am the new General Manager of the Embassy Suites Tulsa. I want to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay with us and assure you that my management team and I take your concerns very seriously and will work to improve.

I truly hope you stay with us again in the near future, so you can see the improvement.

Collierville, Tennessee
Reviewed 23 April 2014

The top floor used to be a smoking floor. The rooms smelled horrible. Our bathroom had some sort of maybe electrical problem that produced a searing hot spot on the floor that had us worried about a potential fire or burning the kid's feet. NOT family friendly at all! The manager at the evening reception incessantly yelled at any children who dared to approach some tiles surrounding the bar which was the only source of children's drinks. He also threatened the children and their parents with jail. I booked this place for mine and another family against the recommendations of the local family we were visiting. I was completely embarrassed. The hotel has a nice remodeled appearance, but they need some work in quite a few areas.

1 Thank Jdog1998
Hello,

I want to first apologize for the issues during your stay. I assure you that your concerns have been addressed with my management team, so we do not have the same challenges in the future.