“Great hotel”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44
Ranked #16 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed 22 May 2014

This was my first stay at this Embassy Suites, but it will not be my last. The staff was very friendly, everyone from the font desk staff, to the gentleman who prepared my omelet to order. Staff was very helpful, as well. Our suite was very clean and very room, and the bed was amazingly comfortable!! I would recommend this hotel to my colleagues, friends and family!!

Evelyn S

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Ken M, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Hello,

Thank you for taking time to complete a survey. I have shared your wonderful comments with the entire team. We truly hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

After a long day of travel, work, and stress it's nice to be greeted by friendly staff. I travel for business several times a month. I often go to the same cities. I like the rooms d location here at Embassy Tulsa. I have to stay that without a doubt Tiffany at the front desk would make me want to return. Her I can do attitude, personality, and true care for the guest is unfortunately rare in a lot of hotels. Thank you Tiffany for putting a smile on my face after a long day. Your attitude is infectious. Tiffany Rocks!!!

• Stayed: May 2014
Ken M, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Hello,

Thank you very much for your great review and kind words about Tiffany. She certainly is a great asset to our hotel and company. I'll share your comments with her as well.

The team and I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

The overall stay was good. It was a little loud in the later evening with kids running loudly up and down the halls for hours. Beds were not as comfortable as I thought they would be. Evening reception was nice and the complimentary breakfast was amazing!! Everything else was great too, very clean!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello,

Thanks you very much for your greast review. We truly take great pride in delivering the best in way of quality and service, so I am happy to hear feedback when we've accomplished our goal.

We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

It feels like home and family. The staff are friendly and courteous and go out of their way to see that we are happy. The rooms and the facility are beautiful and maintained to the highest standards. We have stayed here several times and plan to utilize this hotel at least twice a year for the next twenty years. We highly recommend this hotel and wonderful staff.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

I stayed at the hotel recently and was greated by a young lady Tiffany. she was very talkative (which i enjoyed) and made me feel very welcomed. she answered all my silly questions without making me feel like i was annoying her. When i asked her if she was the manager and she told me no I was very surprised. she is a diamond in the rough at this place. my room like many others have said smelt like smoke, there was poor service at the restaurant and the atrium was very loud and full of guests. I dont know if i would come back because of the overrun atrium, crazy pool, and poor room standards but tiffany did make the stay better becuase she was just so nice.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Ken M, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Hello,

Thank you for your review and kind comments about Tiffany at the Front Desk. I apologize that your stay with us was not 100% satisfactory. We strive to provide the best in way of quality and service, but unfortunately we did not live up to our high standards during your visit.

We truly hope you stay with us again, so you can see that your experience was not indicative of our usual high standards.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

You could find newer, nicer accomodations, but for the price I paid, the room was clean, beds were very comfortable, and the room was large. I am not a fan of hotels with atriums, and this hotel, as with most Embassy Suites, had an atrium. I was on the top floor and it seemed to make the noise from the ground floor worse. Lots of volleyball tournament girls running the halls.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I agree with Gogeman. Rooms are worn out and smelly. "Cattlemen's Steakhouse" serves a $20 piece of chicken with "breakfast potatoes" (no doubt left over from breakfast), along with a equally hefty and highly oversold Cabernet for nearly $10 a glass. The dinner plates were the same as those at the breakfast buffet. Great marketing, but CRAPPY food and ambiance. The TVS in the "patio" area of Cattlemen's are broken, several are black, one was on (at my table) and flipping through the channels. Couldn't be fixed or shut off. I'd never stay here again, or eat here ever. It's the worst of the worst in chain hotels, pretending to be elegant but sadly median and overpriced for the experience.

Room Tip: Don't stay here, it's worn out. I also do smell smoke in the room and coming through the ai...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank EricO1234
Ken M, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Hello,

Thank you for your review. I apologize for the lack of service you received from us. I assure you that the challenges you experienced are not indicative of our normal high level of guest service and satisfaction. I truly hope you give us another opportunity and stay with us again in the near future.