“needs a lot of attention, both around people but also around control of the premises and age of the equipment.”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44
Ranked #13 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Tulsa, United States
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I think the review covers most of the problem. Loud, un-controlled: noise, lack of control and internals securitysmelly rooms and poor quality of the furniture and very outdated surroundings and furnishing. Needs new management and moderninizind.

2 Thank Michael W
Ken M, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Hello,

Thank you for your review. I apologize that you did not enjoy your stay with us.

Ken Morgan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
Broussard, LA, United States
Reviewed 12 June 2014

This hotel is very nice and comfortable. I would recommend it for the price. The pool was a little rowdy with unattended kids but the staff did monitor it somewhat. The complimentary breakfast was really good and the staff were very attentive to you.

Hello,

Thank you very much for your great review of the Embassy Suites Tulsa. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon.

Jacksonville, United States
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Very good food and the front desk staff very friendly and helpful. The location was very important to us and was close to family and services we were looking for. Was nice to have the evening drinks and snacks. The only thing was their were teenages for softball games and they were very laugh, running in the halls and you couldn't get into use the pool or the hot tub.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Ken M, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Hello,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us and truly look forward to seeing you again soon.

Edmond, United States
Reviewed 9 June 2014

AC never worked properly, no drain cover on the drain in the shower (big open pipe at your feet), breakfast was so dirty, unorganized and gross, only one person waiting the front desk at check in time so I waited 30 minutes to check in. Worse Embassy yet and I've stayed at several.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

2 Thank Karri A
Hello,

Thank you for your review. I apologize that your stay did not live up to your expectations or ours. We truly take great pride in delivering the best in quality and service, but unfortunately fell short during your stay. I had hoped that the resolution we provided for the concerns you voiced were acceptable, but am truly sorry it was not.

We hope to see you again in the near future, so that you can see the issues you experienced are not indicative of our normal high level of service and quality.

Norman, OK
Reviewed 9 June 2014

This hotel provided a great stay all around. The bed was exceptional and the room was very comfortable. Great Starbucks coffee (in the room). The breakfast was also yummy. The main concern is having to wait in line for the chef if you get there when everyone else does!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Hello,

Thank you very much for your great review. We truly hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

I have stayed here twice since January, and both times were a little disappointing, not awful just disappointing. My first stay, the bar/restaurant was out of many food and drink items? Not just one or two things, but out of many? During my stay in May, I checked in and went to my room only to find it had not been touched since the last guest checked out. The girl at the front desk put me in a different room, no problem. Then I went down for dinner and guess what.....they were out of many food and drink items again? I filled out a survey, but did not get a response back from anyone about the issues. I am a Diamond member with Hilton, and very rarely have issues with the family of hotels. I will give this one another try next time I am in town, I just hope things improve there.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Hello,

Thank you for your review. I truly apologize for the issues you had while our guest. I have addressed all challenges you experienced with the department managers, so that corrective measures can take place.

We truly hope to see you again soon.

Texas
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I would have rated this a 5 star but we couldn't get an early check in and had problems when we did check in. We had 2 rooms with king size beds in each. Upon checking in, both our non smoking rooms smelt like smoke. Blanca, the front desk agent, changed our rooms immediately and made sure we were satisfied with the new rooms. Every time we passed by the front desk, Blanca made sure we were having no more issues with our rooms or anything else. She really went above and beyond to make sure our stay was 100% satisfactory. You don't find many people that show the care to make sure customers are satisfied. Great job Blanca and the whole embassy suites crew, look forward to staying there again soon!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Hello,

Thank you very much for your great review. We truly hope to see you again, soon.