“Would not recommend”

Ranked #12 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Dallas, United States
“Would not recommend”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

The first room assigned smelled of heavy cigarette smoke. We requested another and was granted another room that still smelled musty and smokey (but not as bad). . .had it been more than one night, we would have requested a refund and found a newer hotel. It is apparent the hotel is attempting to update some things, but overall it is outdated. The door handle to the main room was broken, mold on the bathroom floor, light fixtures were dirty, and the outside noise kept our children awake. We would not recommend this hotel.

2 Thank Melanie C
Ken M, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Hello Melanie,

I apologize for any inconvenience you had while our guest. We truly value your business and assure you that the concerns you voiced have been addressed. We hope to see you again in the future.

Ken Morgan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Our basketball organization was in town for a local tournament. I was a little worried about staying @ the Embassy because of other reviews that talked about the hotel being dated. It's obviously an older facility, but has lots of character! Several baseball teams were staying in the hotel as well, & it was packed! The staff was still extremely friendly & veeeeery helpful! When we called for towels daily they arrived in less than 10 minutes. We noticed that our fridge didn't work @ about 12:30am & called the front desk. They sent Larry the maintenance guy to check the fridge & in less than 20 minutes Larry diagnosed the issue & had swapped out the fridge for us! GREAT people & GREAT customer service!!

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Hello,

Thank you for your great review. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you the next time you're in Tulsa.

Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed 10 July 2014

My A/C broke in July. Victoria and Tucker switched my room and even brought my new room keys up to the 7th floor. Awesome service and they made it right. Shaye does a great job at the bar during the complimentary happy hour and Eddie will take care of your with a fast and courteous shuttle service. He beat the estimated time I got from the front desk. Good location and a good value.

• Stayed July 2014
Hello,

Thank you very much for your review. We take great pride in providing the best in quality and service, so we are happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again, soon.

Tulsa, United States
Reviewed 10 July 2014

The check in was easy, the staff was kind and helpful, the Breakfast was wonderful, my kids loved the pool, this is wonderful place to stay in Tulsa nice area, lots of restaurants, I did not try the restaurant in the hotel but it looks to me to be a very good steak House.

Hello Robert,

Thank you for your great survey. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon.

Bethany, United States
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We live less than two hours away. Embassy Suites has been our choice for our overnight stays. Great place, friendly staff and the complimentary breakfast choices are amazing! We look forward to our next mini-vacation!

Hello Janet,

We are happy you stay with us for your mini-vacations and hope you always will. We hope to see you again soon!

Sherwood, Arkansas
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Would definitely stay here again!! Loved the free drinks and food at Happy Hour everyday!!! Great Rooms and beautiful hotel and Lobby area... Service was great. Large complimentary breakfast selection.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Hello,

Thank you for your great review. We take great pride in providing great service and quality, so I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I agree that our Breakfast and Manager's Reception is great! Our guests love the value they get when they stay with us.

Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Very disapointed with this hotel. When we first checked the lady was very rude. Gave a short/brief list of times for the bar snacks and beeakfast, gave us the WRONG time for breakfast so we missed it. Called the front counter to ask for a cot and the reply I got was that they did not have cots(that's no problem really) but didn't offer to send an extra blanket or pillow, the girls working the bar were very unhelpful and upset when I asked for a drink 30 minutes before shut down. The hotel itself was beautiful but the staff ruined the stay.

• Stayed June 2014
3 Thank JessiLeigh15
Ken M, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Hello,

Thank you for your review. I have addressed your concerns with the department managers, so we can assure the issues you encountered do not happen again.

I truly hope you stay with us again, so you can see the challenges you experienced are not indicative of our normal hi level of service and guest satisfaction.

ken Morgan