“Safety and Health Specialist”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44
Ranked #13 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
White Deer, United States
“Safety and Health Specialist”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Embassy is the best hotel to stay at when traveling. The hot breakfast is what I enjoy the most. I also enjoy the happy hour at the end of the day. On average most Embassy Hotels I stay at are very quite. This stay there were little league teams staying at the hotel and they really enjoyed themselves.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Ken M, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Hello,

Thank you very much for your review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you the next time you travel through Tulsa.

Ken Morgan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
Fort Worth, United States
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Cook to order omelets are a great addition to staying at the Embassy Suites in Tulsa. Easy access from I-44. Our stay was great! Also, the manager's reception is a nice touch in the evenings. You can grab a bag of popcorn or sometimes veggies. Good healthy snack after a long day.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Ken M, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Hello,

Thank you very much for the great review. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon.

Tennessee
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Our family of five stayed for one night passing through. The front desk help was quick and efficient. Mentioned that if we were leaving too early in the morning for their hot breakfast, they would put something together for us to eat on the road. Pretty standard Embassy Suites room expect that our bedroom was exceptionally large and had a counter running almost entirely along one wall with another sink. Made it very convenient in the morning for five people getting ready and a sink in the bathroom, too as well as one in the bar area. One other difference from other Embassies, is that right outside our room was an area equipped with tables and chairs that could accommodate a large group or sports teams. It was directly above the buffet area downstairs. Not sure what it was used for, but I wouldn't want that to be my room if a group was using it.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Hello,

Thank you very much for taking time to complete a review. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon. Also, the area with seating that was just outside your room is used by guests that may want to meet and visit in an area other than our Complementary Manager's Reception area or lower atrium.

Thank you again and have an excellent day.

Waukesha, Wisconsin
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel on the same night as the previous reviewer and we had a completely different picture. When staying at Embassy Suites we saw many people enjoying food, drinks and conversation in the atrium/lobby as well as kids in the pool. The noise does carry in this type of atrium but we did not hear any noise in our bedroom. I did not notice any cleanliness issues. Our stay was great! We arrived just in time for happy hour which had great drinks and snacks. Breakfast was cooked to order by James at the omelet station - he was very helpful. The front desk staff was courteous even though they were dealing with a sold out hotel. I would highly recommend this hotel. PS if kids are playing in the elevator you can politely tell them to stop. (That is not a hotel quality problem.)

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Hello,

Thank you very much for your great review and candid comments. We strive to always provide the best in way of quality and service. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and truly hope to see you again soon.

Houston, Texas
Reviewed 16 July 2014

This is by far the worst Embassy Suites in the WORLD!! If you come to Tulsa and even think about Embassy, I would suggest Double Tree downtown or Hampton Inn if you are an Honors member looking to earn points because this hotel is ran down, there are unruly, soaking wet children running around the hotel from the swimming pool, playing on the elevators, pushing buttons, stopping on every single floor. When we checked in, we waited with the luggage at the elevator for almost 10 minutes. (There were 3 elevators!!!) The linen was dirty, the room was ran down and worn out and to top it all off, we had two kids stay with us and were accused of having a 'party' and were charged and the astronomical fee for a spilled bowl of popcorn per our so called 'Suite agreement.' I will never in my life stay at this hotel again and beginning to rethink the Hilton chain altogether. This hotel needs plenty of work and they're charging customers to do so. They will see me in small claims in the near future. BEWARE!!!

Room Tip: Go somewhere else like Double Tree Downtown.
Hello,

Thank you for your review. We strive to provide the best in quality and guest service, so I apologize that we failed while you were our guest. I do not see any record of an extra charge to any guests for additional cleaning, so I unfortunately am not sure what you are referring to concerning an extra charge.

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience you had while our guest.

Dallas, United States
Reviewed 15 July 2014

The first room assigned smelled of heavy cigarette smoke. We requested another and was granted another room that still smelled musty and smokey (but not as bad). . .had it been more than one night, we would have requested a refund and found a newer hotel. It is apparent the hotel is attempting to update some things, but overall it is outdated. The door handle to the main room was broken, mold on the bathroom floor, light fixtures were dirty, and the outside noise kept our children awake. We would not recommend this hotel.

2 Thank Melanie S
Hello Melanie,

I apologize for any inconvenience you had while our guest. We truly value your business and assure you that the concerns you voiced have been addressed. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Our basketball organization was in town for a local tournament. I was a little worried about staying @ the Embassy because of other reviews that talked about the hotel being dated. It's obviously an older facility, but has lots of character! Several baseball teams were staying in the hotel as well, & it was packed! The staff was still extremely friendly & veeeeery helpful! When we called for towels daily they arrived in less than 10 minutes. We noticed that our fridge didn't work @ about 12:30am & called the front desk. They sent Larry the maintenance guy to check the fridge & in less than 20 minutes Larry diagnosed the issue & had swapped out the fridge for us! GREAT people & GREAT customer service!!

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Hello,

Thank you for your great review. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you the next time you're in Tulsa.