1,159 results
All reviewsevening receptionfree happy hourbreakfast staffcomplimentary breakfastbusiness triptulsa areastaff was friendlyjacobatriumbmxcoucheventhighway
Reviewed 10 December 2017

This hotel needs a facelift - it’s old and outdated. Very shocking for an Embassy Suite. The breakfast & Evening drinks were very good. The room got hot even though we had it set on 63. Don’t think I would stay at this particular one again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Ken M, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Hello,

I apologize that your stay with us was anything less than exceptional. I look forward to your next stay, so you can see that your experience is not indicative of our normal high level of guest service.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

The Embassy’s Staff is friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast has all the breakfast options including an omelet bar. On our day of checkout my husband came down with the flu. The desk staff sent us more blankets, complimentary water, and gave us a late checkout so we could stay until we had to depart for the airport. We stay at the Embassy every time we come to Tulsa to visit family.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Hello,

Thank you so much for such an excellent review. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

We were there with a group. The evening reception was a great way to mingle with our fellow bmxers. The staff members were all very friendly and helpful. The atmosphere is great. The rooms could stand to be spruced up a bit.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Ken M, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Hello,

Thank you very much for your review. We truly strive for the best in way of excellent service and product for our valued guests, so I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

I've stayed at this hotel the weekend after Thanksgiving for the past three years. Each year, the wait staff at the restaurant, the complimentary breakfast, and the bartender during evening reception remember me, and what I like to eat/drink. Mind you, I ONLY visit once or twice per year, so this type of customer service is extremely exceptional and unexpected, but very very welcome. I'll continue to stay here due to these people. They make me feel very welcome, and like I'm coming home every year.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Hello Katie,

Thank you very much for your excellent review. We truly strive every day to provide the very best in way of excellent service and product for our valued guests, so I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

The hotel was nice. Friendly staff, warm pool and clean/comfortable room. The only issue was not so great WiFi. I hate to say it, but the WiFi in my vehicle with onstar was better than the hotel WiFi.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Hello Pam,

Thank you very much for your excellent review. I am truly pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon.