“Motel 6 Tulsa Airport”

Ranked #85 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Rolla, Missouri
“Motel 6 Tulsa Airport”
Reviewed 17 March 2013

This is your average Motel 6. Nothing fancy, but a nice clean/comfortable bed. My stay here was brief and all I was needing was just that. I booked the hotel online so I received a discount. The rate before tax was $45.00 The location is right off the highway.

I had spoke to a local and he stated the neighborhood was not the best, however, I did not find it to be that way. The parking lot was well lit, so that makes the feeling of being safe better.

Room Tip: The pool looked busy late. I'd ask for a room away from there.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
pittsburg, oklahoma
Reviewed 5 September 2012 via mobile

We booked the room before reading the reviews, so we were a little worried after reading them. To our surprise the staff was very polite, friendly and helpfull. The room was clean and comfortable. The only fault we found was the pool area need attending to. Other than that our 2 night stay was very pleasent , and for what we paid we couldn't complain much, we usually stay at Mariots and this hotel was fine with us.

• Stayed September 2012
Amarillo, Texas
Reviewed 4 September 2012

For the price you shouldn't expect much, I realize that, but courtesy is one of the things you should get when you are paying any price for any service. Don't believe the ads on the website as I was informed "they are not completely deceiving", when I asked where the breakfast was being served, as it advertised they had a complimentary breakfast. The front desk help, upon checking in, was polite and helpful, made accommodations to put three rooms close together if possible. The lady was clearly training to learn how to run the room key coder and the man seemed rather impatient with her progress, but again were polite to us. The room wasn't sparkling and the shower was hard to get working, there was no hair dryer, coffee pot or iron as advertised, Lots of questionable looking people that appeared to live on site. Next time I know to pay a little more for amenities. BUT a smile can go along way in customer service, and being polite & respectful to your employees (including spouses) in front of guests and to guests is the best practice of business.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Tulsa hotels

Lavaca, Arkansas
Reviewed 18 March 2012

We arrived on Friday night and had found that they were out of double rooms and the site showed they still had rooms. The restaruant was expensive. They no longer serve breakfast because they are now motel 6. Sat am i found what looked like to be mold and reported it 3 times the 3rd time the head maintance guy basically called me a liar even after another employee said she looked at it and it was he came and looked and still said it wasn't. The pool was supposed to be salt water, but smelt very cholorinie in the pool area

Room Tip: make sure it is close to things you want to go do.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Charity S
Reviewed 18 February 2012

Of course the Hotel is not prefect, but for the price you can't bet it. I was a little scared to stay because of the reviews. I think people are sometimes a little picky! The pool was Ok the rooms are Ok the front desk help was great. I don't try and find things wrong I just try and enjoy the room. I would stay again! For less than $50 it was a nice stay! When and if you stay just remember what you paid and enjoy your night.

• Stayed February 2012
1 Thank Lakethug
Dallas
Reviewed 13 January 2012

I was looking for a comfortable quiet place to stay. During my stay the staff was friendly, it was a little cold in halls, but my room was comfortable and quiet my bed was comfortable too, just what i was looking for. The breakfast could have be better, but I was told that kitchen was being remolded when I checked in. I would stay again

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank lanny h
Pembroke Pines, Florida
Reviewed 8 November 2011

During my stay at this hotel I found the accomodations to be quite comfortable. Though this hotel is now under new management, we slept well, and were provided a splendid continental breakfast. It was well located with customer service that was no less than professional. My family was impressed with cleanliness of the bathrooms, lobby and pool area. They were able give me accurate directions to where I needed to take my family. When they are finished remodeling the resturant they will go over the top regards to customer service. When I come back to Tulsa I would definitely bring my family back!!!

P.S. Hey Mike, thanks for the personal care!!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Stanley W
Travellers also viewed these Tulsa hotels
Best Western Airport
Motel 6 Tulsa South
Motel 6 Tulsa South
#93 of 108 in Tulsa
Clarion Inn Tulsa International Airport

Been to Motel 6 Tulsa Airport #4696? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Tulsa Airport #4696

Property: Motel 6 Tulsa Airport #4696
Address: 1010 N Garnett Rd, 244 & Garnett Rd / I-44 & Garnett Rd, Tulsa, OK 74116-2001 (Formerly Tulsa Airport East)
Region: United States > Oklahoma > Tulsa
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #85 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Tulsa Airport #4696 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Motel 6 Tulsa Airport #4696 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Tulsa Airport East Hotel Tulsa